Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Update: Walton Hills Council President to run for Mayor


***Update***

I am updating this post as there has been many comments on this older post. The comments have came after my original post on 7/13/07 was recently handed out to residents of Walton Hills.

Please note that there was also an "Anti-King Blog" started by an anonymous poster who works on the Hurst Campaign.

I wonder.... if Hurst gets elected is this the behavior residents can expect if they disagree with him? Are these the type of people the residents can expect Hurst will surround himself with if elected? Is this a prelude of how the residents will be treated by Hurst and his Nightmare Team?

King

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Routinely setting up the night before at the polls for the best sign positions, you can bet election day in Walton Hills will be a zoo this year.....

Council President, Kevin Hurst, will give up the safety of his seat and run for Mayor.

"After spending 42 months on Council, it has been made clear to me that Council can only do so much," he said July 9. "And I want to be pro-active, not reactive.

"I followed certain, specific criteria in making this decision to run and I believe my decision is in the best interests of the residents of Walton Hills," Hurst said. "I prayed alone and then I prayed with my family and then I talked with many people."

Hurst said his ability to communicate with people, his ability to make smart decisions and his willingness to work long hours makes him qualified to lead Walton Hills.

Current Mayor Marlene Anielski has pulled petitions and has stated she is still deciding if she will run again.

Walton Hills is currently in a fight with Bedford Schools to leave the school district. The biased state mediator has ruled Walton Hills is not allowed to leave the district. The case is currently under appeal.

Hurst having been on both side of this issue, notes he looks to prayer for guidance. While commendable, it does not appear to be sending him a clear message.

Prior to serving on council, Hurst was against Walton Hills pulling out of the failing Bedford School District. After being elected, he switched to being for the pullout, now flipping back, he is against it.

The biggest mistake Walton hills residents could do now would be to "Quit" their fight to pull out. If a decision will be made in their favor, it will be at the appeals court level.

I had the chance to listen to Councilman Hurst on a radio show one evening. Hurst was unwilling to answer any questions and continually referred back to his faith as his guiding light.

One who already sees the light is current Mayor Marlene Anielski. While Mayor Anielski may not bring chocolate chip cookies on a platter to meetings to keep everyone happy, she sure does bring a lot to the table.

Anielski is the ONE elected official in this area who has had the courage to stand up and speak truthfully about our schools. After trying to work within the system to effect positive change in our schools and being rebuffed, Anielski, acted on the residents cry for "help" with conviction.

While maybe sincere, Hurst appears to be easily pulled in opposite directions. The communities in this area need strong leaders with good direction.

Mayor Anielski, has the keys to the car, is buckled up with a full tank of gas and knows where she is going!

Walton Hills residents need to keep up the fight and keep Mayor Anielski in the drivers seat!

36 comments:

  1. i think that who ever sent this letter to the residents is a coward! If you want to be taken seriously try signing your name!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First - I have no idea who sent my posts to residents, nor do I care.

    You came to my site - there is no hiding who I am - my last name is King. Unless you live under a rock, you should know who I am. I am very active in the community and have lived here over 35yrs.

    Who is the Coward? I think it is you who posted anonymously. But you must be from Walton Hills so that should only be expected. You guys have always been a bunch of panty waist,cry babies anyway.

    As for the post...it is my opinion and I feel Mr. Hurst needs to pick one side and stay there not flip flop like John Kerry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have to agree with Mr. King on this issue. I am also a long time resident and I know for a fact that Hurst flip flopped on this and many other issues. The Village must take the school issue to the next level as this Mayor has done. It seems that any accomplishment that Mayor Anielski has made has come with major opposition from the Hurst Dream Team. The Dream Team of Hurst, Kolograf, Timm and Linville need to be removed from council and the Village government once and for all. Hurst and Kolograf are up this November, and we still have two more years of to get rid of the other two. Look at the Bedford Sun Banner article (Muckracker June 28, 2007) where the Northfield Mayor told the press that Hurst (The Dream Team) does not have the authority, or the pull to initiate a contract for fire protection with his community. The City of Bedford told Hurst and the Dream Team the same thing, that they do not have the authority. But when are they going to understand this? We all know that they do not care, they are just out for themselves. Every issue from going against the police and going against the building inspectors are the sinister work of Kolograf, Hurst and the rest of the Dream Team. It is obvious they do not like those who enforce the laws and this just makes me wonder. Is it that the police and building inspectors have more authority? I don't think the Dream Team likes authority at all. This community needs to wake up and smell the coffee. A little bit of coffee with those forgotten cookies might just do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr King:

    You wrote:

    You came to my site - there is no hiding who I am - my last name is King. Unless you live under a rock, you should know who I am. I am very active in the community and have lived here over 35yrs.

    My comment:

    If your are so identifiable why are you not in the Village Directory? Why do you not appear on voter list? There are no Kings listed in the local Southeast phone directory.

    Don't insult people who have a sincere interest in the welfare of our village and try to pass yourself off as some spokesperson for democracy in Walton Hills.

    Sadly, you must be the one living under a rock! That is where your brethren live!

    Anonymous, but unlike you I will sign my letters if I send any out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First Mr. I will sign my letter but post here anonymously, I never said I live in Walton Hills. had you read my profile you would see I live in Bedford. I have lived in Bedford for 35yrs.

    I do not recall trying to be the spokesman for democracy in Walton Hills. I do believe my original post indicates I believe Mayor Anielski should be retained. While I do not live in Walton Hills, Mayoral races are important for all residents within our school district.

    Other than Mayor Anielski the other three Mayors within our school district have failed the residents of our collective communities. As have the elected council people serving our communities. Their failure to speak out about the poor performance, and wasteful spending of approx. $53 million school revenues.

    Mayor Anielski also supports a performance audit be conducted on our schools, which the skool board has resisted for the last 8 yrs, that will show the wasteful spending and will enable us to have a financial transparency we have never had.

    Because of Mayor Anielski's resolve to stand her ground against our failing schools, AND that she was only 1 of 3 Cuyahoga County Mayors to NOT support the forced sales tax increase by the Kounty Kommissioners is the reason why I immediately seconded the motion having her endorsed by the RPCC in your mayoral election.

    As for someone passing out my post in a letter form to residents - I do not know who did it but after your remarks I am glad they did! Had they asked I would have signed a copy of it for them before they passed it out.

    Again, the other candidates may be nice, but as a Bedford resident I believe reelecting Mayor Anielski in Walton Hills is best for all four communities.

    Yes my brethern living in Bedford must be living under a rock for not calling out the skools.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find Mr. Hurst to be a scary little man. One who is known as a bully of sorts and one who will file false police reports after a car accident. This same scary little man wants to be Mayor of Walton Hills. He can't make up his own mind, let alone anyone else’s. You can’t run a municipality by bullying and B.S alone. There has to be some common thread and brains involved, or you’ll end up like that big “C” city east of here.

    Mayor Anielski has been doing HER job. She keeps things open and honest. Not having to create her own little group of henchmen to get her points, views and ideas not only across but bring them from ideas to fruition. She doesn’t play the ‘high school games’ that some of the council people play or try to play. For that, she is criticized and badmouthed. I find that strange since she only has the Village of Walton Hills’ best interests at heart.

    Mr. Hurst doesn’t care about our children’s education. He would rather do away with the plans that the current mayor has started, and worked very hard on. It doesn’t matter that the standards at Bedford are poor, and that’s being gracious at best. It doesn’t matter that the residents of Walton Hills are sending their kids everywhere BUT Bedford. If that school system is so wonderful why are people PAYING to stay out of it? It doesn’t matter to him as long as we all stay here and pay taxes. This is not what I would call a leader. This is someone who is afraid of change, doesn’t know how to implement positive change, and badmouths those who strive for just that.

    Mr. Hurst doesn’t have and open door policy now. But he claims that he will IF he becomes mayor. Yeah, right! He doesn’t even have email! He does not return calls. He doesn’t care when new families move in and have questions. They are left to swim through the Walton Hills website looking for answers alone. This is an open door policy? I think not.

    The Village of Walton Hills needs a MAYOR. Not someone who wants to PLAY Mayor!

    Thanks for the time!

    -By the way…. When Mr. Hurst’s dreamteam member leaves their name…. THEN I’ll leave mine. AFTER I CAST MY BALLOT FOR MAYOR ANIELSKI!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, chalk that goof up to agrivation with all the crap going on in council! That big "C" City is actually Northwest of here! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. King said...
    First Mr. I will sign my letter but post here anonymously, I never said I live in Walton Hills. had you read my profile you would see I live in Bedford. I have lived in Bedford for 35yrs.

    I do not recall trying to be the spokesman for democracy in Walton Hills. I do believe my original post indicates I believe Mayor Anielski should be retained. While I do not live in Walton Hills, Mayoral races are important for all residents within our school district.
    Anti King Comment:
    You are trying to sway people’s votes! Move to Walton Hills if you want to intersperse yourself in our politics.
    King said...

    Other than Mayor Anielski the other three Mayors within our school district have failed the residents of our collective communities. As have the elected council people serving our communities. Their failure to speak out about the poor performance, and wasteful spending of approx. $53 million school revenues.

    Mayor Anielski also supports a performance audit be conducted on our schools, which the skool board has resisted for the last 8 yrs, that will show the wasteful spending and will enable us to have a financial transparency we have never had.
    Anti King Comment:

    Can you not look up audit reports on the State Treasurer’s web site? This would appear to be a “red herring” invented in the Mayor’s mind to fuel her politics.

    King said...

    Because of Mayor Anielski's resolve to stand her ground against our failing schools, AND that she was only 1 of 3 Cuyahoga County Mayors to NOT support the forced sales tax increase by the Kounty Kommissioners is the reason why I immediately seconded the motion having her endorsed by the RPCC in your mayoral election.
    Anti King Comment:

    It is my understanding that Walton Hills is non-partisan? This is of little value in voters mind’s who know the truth. She has been a bad mayor, a bad safety director, a bad economic development person, bad, bad, bad! Did she get the endorsement or did it go to Councilman Hurst?

    King said...

    As for someone passing out my post in a letter form to residents - I do not know who did it but after your remarks I am glad they did! Had they asked I would have signed a copy of it for them before they passed it out.
    Anti King Comment:

    I could care less whoever passes your crap out. Most is unfounded, without substance and short on facts. Some choose to keep their head in the sand like an ostrich.
    King said...

    Again, the other candidates may be nice, but as a Bedford resident I believe reelecting Mayor Anielski in Walton Hills is best for all four communities.





    Anti King Comment:

    You have no vote in Walton Hills, so your words are hollow. It is my understanding that there are very few mayors that are fond of Mayor Anielski.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I live in Walton Hills. I have for over 25yrs. I do not personally like Mayor Anielski, but I always have and will vote for her. I do this becasue I feel she is a good leader.

    I know Hurst too, and don't like him either. The tone of the above anonymous/anti king posts is exactly why I would never vote for him for Mayor. The hateful attacking manner in which this person responds is the same as Hurst has responded to me on previous occasions.

    To be honest from the remarks it sounds like they are from him.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do not believe that the comments placed by the anonymous person posted on October 10, 2007 is that of Mr. Hurst because the grammar and spelling seems to be for the most part correct. Councilman Hurst would have a hard time completing just one paragraph without making a mistake. I am not saying that to be mean but have you seen his campaign literature? I thought to run for Mayor you had to be smarter than a fifth grader!

    ReplyDelete
  11. do tell more about the false police report please.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You think Hurst's grammar is bad on his campaign literature, that has been proof-read. Just go to the village hall and request some of his memos. He can't even construct an appropriate 3rd grade level sentence. Do you want that representing you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. First off if someone sees something they like on a website and passes it out that doesn't make the writer/website owner a coward.

    Second, Walton Hills elections are non-partisan- BUT if a particular political party endorses one candidate over another, after both sought the endorsement, some voters may believe it is relevant, others may believe it is not.

    And yes Mayor Anielski was endorsed by the Republican Party after she and Kevin Hurst were interviewed by a committee of the party.

    Next, the whole school of thought that "King" cannot comment because he doesn't live on Walton Mountain, er uh I mean Walton Hills is just stupid. If folks read his comments and give it credence then it is valid-- If they give it no weight, so be it it's a free country.

    Do you throw away the Bedford Sun Banana (Sun Banner) endorsements because none of the editors/writers live in Walton Hills?

    Let Kevin Hurst go win the election with his shoe leather talking to voters, and prove he is effective. Otherwise people are entitled to their opinions. If he can't make a good case to throw out an effective Mayor (other than "she's mean") then he'll be the next person in the political dustbin of history.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous said...
    I do not believe that the comments placed by the anonymous person posted on October 10, 2007 is that of Mr. Hurst because the grammar and spelling seems to be for the most part correct. Councilman Hurst would have a hard time completing just one paragraph without making a mistake. I am not saying that to be mean but have you seen his campaign literature? I thought to run for Mayor you had to be smarter than a fifth grader!
    October 12, 2007 1:09 AM
    Anti Anonymous comment...

    If the responsibility of being Mayor is merely to merely have a “care take” mentality, as Mayor Anielski has done, then maybe a 5th grader could do it. Mr. Hurst met all the qualifications to run for Mayor. He picked up his petitions, got signatures and filed so therefore he must be able to perform beyond that of a 5th grader. I’m led to believe that Mr. Hurst is excellent as a tool and die maker who provides many new ideas for his company. It seems that the desperate are coming out of the woodwork. You cannot attack Mr. Hurst excellent record in leading the Walton Hills Council, so you lower yourself to personal attacks of the most base and vulgar form. Remember, when Mayor Anielski wanted to rid herself of Charlene Silvestro and John Kuska from the previous council she endorsed, collaborated and supported Mr. Kolograf and Mr. Hurst. She must have seen something in Mr. Hurst that she felt was redeeming. The one thing she did not calculate was that Mr. Hurst has an independent mind and would not blindly go along with the Mayor. It’s not nice to disagree with Mayor Anielski! She is petty, vindictive, carries personal grudges and also lies on occasion. Do you want someone dishonest leading your village? An example of her vindictiveness: she wanted to rid Walton Hills of our prosecutor, Blair Melling because of a perceived misdeed with respect to the School initiative, never checking references, as one councilman did in deciding to vote on Mr. Melling. I would say she probably did not check his work he had been doing for Walton Hills over his past two years of service. She had nothing concrete to that would have swayed anyone’s opinion according to a council source. She is petty and carries personal grudges! That is being small minded like those that launch personal attacks when all else fails. Maybe we should start a petition campaign to have the Board of Elections to require and spelling and grammar exam before permitting one to register as a candidate. The field would certainly be cut down substantively. Your grammar and spelling, for the most part is correct too! Congratulations!


    Anonymous said...
    do tell more about the false police report please.
    October 12, 2007 12:52 PM
    Anti Anonymous said...

    Yes! Please do! A person does have the right to be confronted by his accusers, yes? This is just more, filthy, poisonous bile by desperate people who see a losing candidate in the form of Mayor Anilelski and are trying to throw her a life preserver.

    Anonymous said...
    You think Hurst's grammar is bad on his campaign literature, that has been proof-read. Just go to the village hall and request some of his memos. He can't even construct an appropriate 3rd grade level sentence. Do you want that representing you!
    October 12, 2007 1:11 PM
    Anti Anonymous said...

    See the comments above on filthy, poisonous bile spit out by desperate people.

    Big Bopper said...
    First off if someone sees something they like on a website and passes it out that doesn't make the writer/website owner a coward.

    Second, Walton Hills elections are non-partisan- BUT if a particular political party endorses one candidate over another, after both sought the endorsement, some voters may believe it is relevant, others may believe it is not.

    And yes Mayor Anielski was endorsed by the Republican Party after she and Kevin Hurst were interviewed by a committee of the party.

    Next, the whole school of thought that "King" cannot comment because he doesn't live on Walton Mountain, er uh I mean Walton Hills is just stupid. If folks read his comments and give it credence then it is valid-- If they give it no weight, so be it it's a free country.

    Do you throw away the Bedford Sun Banana (Sun Banner) endorsements because none of the editors/writers live in Walton Hills?

    Let Kevin Hurst go win the election with his shoe leather talking to voters, and prove he is effective. Otherwise people are entitled to their opinions. If he can't make a good case to throw out an effective Mayor (other than "she's mean") then he'll be the next person in the political dustbin of history.
    October 12, 2007 3:52 PM
    Anti Anonymous said...

    I refuse to call myself the anti big bopper! The person passing out the literature did not pass it out because they liked it, I would imagine, they did it because they are part of Mayor Marlene Anielski’s little rumor mill. Of course this King fellow can write whatever he desires, but is it relevant? Are republicans and democrats relevant? You could put them all in a paper bag shake them up and pull one out and you would hardly find a dimes worth of difference. Again showing an independent mind, Mr. Hurst went to that Republican Party interview against my wishes. I told him they were not relevant in our community. Like others here you say an “effective mayor”, and I would like to know what do you mean by effective. Do you mean she can clean up after the flood of June 2006 (I understand Mr. Hurst helped here too.), yes she is effective. Can she implement a program to deal with future June 22, 2006 occurrences, which she has not, then she is ineffective. By the way you could gauge the depth of Mayor Anielski’s resourcefulness at the Valley Chamber’s State of the Village last spring when all she could talk about was “the flood”! She did not talk about new innovations started by her. She did not express any new ideas for dealing with the storm water. She did not give any in-depth report on what economic development was happening in Walton Hills, because she had none. She is not effective and I have given reason why she is ineffective so please tell me why she is effective, Mr. Big Bopper.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous said...
    I do not believe that the comments placed by the anonymous person posted on October 10, 2007 is that of Mr. Hurst because the grammar and spelling seems to be for the most part correct. Councilman Hurst would have a hard time completing just one paragraph without making a mistake. I am not saying that to be mean but have you seen his campaign literature? I thought to run for Mayor you had to be smarter than a fifth grader!
    October 12, 2007 1:09 AM
    Anti Anonymous comment...

    If the responsibility of being Mayor is merely to merely have a “care take” mentality, as Mayor Anielski has done, then maybe a 5th grader could do it. Mr. Hurst met all the qualifications to run for Mayor. He picked up his petitions, got signatures and filed so therefore he must be able to perform beyond that of a 5th grader. I’m led to believe that Mr. Hurst is excellent as a tool and die maker who provides many new ideas for his company. It seems that the desperate are coming out of the woodwork. You cannot attack Mr. Hurst excellent record in leading the Walton Hills Council, so you lower yourself to personal attacks of the most base and vulgar form. Remember, when Mayor Anielski wanted to rid herself of Charlene Silvestro and John Kuska from the previous council she endorsed, collaborated and supported Mr. Kolograf and Mr. Hurst. She must have seen something in Mr. Hurst that she felt was redeeming. The one thing she did not calculate was that Mr. Hurst has an independent mind and would not blindly go along with the Mayor. It’s not nice to disagree with Mayor Anielski! She is petty, vindictive, carries personal grudges and also lies on occasion. Do you want someone dishonest leading your village? An example of her vindictiveness: she wanted to rid Walton Hills of our prosecutor, Blair Melling because of a perceived misdeed with respect to the School initiative, never checking references, as one councilman did in deciding to vote on Mr. Melling. I would say she probably did not check his work he had been doing for Walton Hills over his past two years of service. She had nothing concrete to that would have swayed anyone’s opinion according to a council source. She is petty and carries personal grudges! That is being small minded like those that launch personal attacks when all else fails. Maybe we should start a petition campaign to have the Board of Elections to require and spelling and grammar exam before permitting one to register as a candidate. The field would certainly be cut down substantively. Your grammar and spelling, for the most part is correct too! Congratulations!


    Anonymous said...
    do tell more about the false police report please.
    October 12, 2007 12:52 PM
    Anti Anonymous said...

    Yes! Please do! A person does have the right to be confronted by his accusers, yes? This is just more, filthy, poisonous bile by desperate people who see a losing candidate in the form of Mayor Anilelski and are trying to throw her a life preserver.

    Anonymous said...
    You think Hurst's grammar is bad on his campaign literature, that has been proof-read. Just go to the village hall and request some of his memos. He can't even construct an appropriate 3rd grade level sentence. Do you want that representing you!
    October 12, 2007 1:11 PM
    Anti Anonymous said...

    See the comments above on filthy, poisonous bile spit out by desperate people.

    Big Bopper said...
    First off if someone sees something they like on a website and passes it out that doesn't make the writer/website owner a coward.

    Second, Walton Hills elections are non-partisan- BUT if a particular political party endorses one candidate over another, after both sought the endorsement, some voters may believe it is relevant, others may believe it is not.

    And yes Mayor Anielski was endorsed by the Republican Party after she and Kevin Hurst were interviewed by a committee of the party.

    Next, the whole school of thought that "King" cannot comment because he doesn't live on Walton Mountain, er uh I mean Walton Hills is just stupid. If folks read his comments and give it credence then it is valid-- If they give it no weight, so be it it's a free country.

    Do you throw away the Bedford Sun Banana (Sun Banner) endorsements because none of the editors/writers live in Walton Hills?

    Let Kevin Hurst go win the election with his shoe leather talking to voters, and prove he is effective. Otherwise people are entitled to their opinions. If he can't make a good case to throw out an effective Mayor (other than "she's mean") then he'll be the next person in the political dustbin of history.
    October 12, 2007 3:52 PM
    Anti Anonymous said...

    I refuse to call myself the anti big bopper! The person passing out the literature did not pass it out because they liked it, I would imagine, they did it because they are part of Mayor Marlene Anielski’s little rumor mill. Of course this King fellow can write whatever he desires, but is it relevant? Are republicans and democrats relevant? You could put them all in a paper bag shake them up and pull one out and you would hardly find a dimes worth of difference. Again showing an independent mind, Mr. Hurst went to that Republican Party interview against my wishes. I told him they were not relevant in our community. Like others here you say an “effective mayor”, and I would like to know what do you mean by effective. Do you mean she can clean up after the flood of June 2006 (I understand Mr. Hurst helped here too.), yes she is effective. Can she implement a program to deal with future June 22, 2006 occurrences, which she has not, then she is ineffective. By the way you could gauge the depth of Mayor Anielski’s resourcefulness at the Valley Chamber’s State of the Village last spring when all she could talk about was “the flood”! She did not talk about new innovations started by her. She did not express any new ideas for dealing with the storm water. She did not give any in-depth report on what economic development was happening in Walton Hills, because she had none. She is not effective and I have given reason why she is ineffective so please tell me why she is effective, Mr. Big Bopper.

    To Mr. King:

    I notice that you have censored some of my comments that I have made about your post. I congratulate you on your real open mind. What a great example you are for democracy!

    The Anti King

    ReplyDelete
  16. It appears that the Dream Team must have been up drinking all night to write these comments at 1:38am. Hi Denny!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Did anyone else hear about the comments left by Councilman Hurst at the Citizens League; Meet the Candidates Night, regarding his accomplishments as a Councilman and Council President over the past two years? I was unable to attend but did hear this information from others that night and the next day. His accomplishments were ordering filing cabinets for the Women’s Club and having shelves and bookcases installed at the Community Center. How inspirational is that? They said he is only concerned with having a rescue squad in town for minimal hours stating that he does not care about personal property because that is what insurance is for. I had a few people who were in attendance tell me that he actually said this. So he does not care about our homes? Our cars? What about my wife and I and our children’s personal belongings?

    They said he was the only one who spoke with anger while chastising Mayor Anielski for not communicating with him while he was on council. I applaud both Mayoral candidates, Mr. Main and Mrs. Anielski for not chastising back and being professional. Anyone who knows Councilman Hurst knows that he refuses to communicate with anyone if the topic does not benefit him or one of his colleagues.

    I do not agree with the postings that Councilman Hurst filed a false police report either. If he did, what community did he do it in and when was it done, 10 years ago before he was in office? I feel it may not be true since no one has ever heard about it before.

    The posting by the person who said that Mayor Anielski is a liar is just not fair either. I may not agree with all of her decisions but I have never known her to lie. She is also a great leader for this community and most everyone really does know it. Her due diligence and aggressiveness with the school issue is by far second to none. The administration before Mayor Anielski did nothing except spin their wheels in regards to getting out of the school system. I guess it is time for the Hurst followers to try their last minute slam of the Mayor, but I think that is a little too late. Kevin Hurst under-minded the Mayor and the Council of Walton Hills by going to leaders of communities that border our wonderful village to try and get a fire contract when it was not his place to do that. Two leaders told him he did not have the authority to discuss such a topic with their community. What does this tell all of you? No one knew he was going to meet with them at all. He took it upon himself again, like a dictator, a totalitarian, an autocrat to try and make an underlying move to benefit him in this election. Did it work? No, it backfired on him instantly. This incident of under-minding is what cost Councilman Hurst the vote of all of my family members and my close friends and family in this community on election day.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I did. That's what he said alright. As for the police report, I believe police reports may be public documents. All it takes to find out is ask for the document.

    ReplyDelete
  19. It is starting to sound like the Dream Team is more like a Nightmare Team.

    Anti-King.... Thanks for making your baby blog. Show the childish manner that we here in Bedford have known about SOME of you Walton Hills people for quite awhile.

    But your ignorance shows in your remarks. The Performance Audit that Mayor Anielski supports is NOT the same as the yearly audits that can be found on line.

    Furthermore, have you ever read one of our schools audits front to back? Obviously not! If you had I would be suprised your venom spewing posts in defense of flip-flop, praise the Lord Hurst would not be directed towards the schools for the wasteful spending of ALL those dollars we get from your city.

    If you look at some of the past audits you will find - over spending of account by a million dollars, you will see prior to Mary Taylor as auditor that one audit had I believe 11 findings against the schools as to how the do their accounting. You will see, I believe many of the accounts being over spent.

    Your remarks about Hurst's radio stint are also inaccurate.... I suggest you get the tape and you will see how Hurst basically answered nothing about anything asked other than talk about his faith in God.

    There is nothing wrong with a strong faith in God - but mentioning it in every damn sentence he speaks makes him a Holy Roller in my book.

    What does it say about Hurst to have someone like you working on his campaign? So if elected Mayor, the residents can expect Hurst to bring in people such as you!

    One last thing - since Hurst has not listened to your advice - why would you continue to back him? And with your big mouth why don't you run for Mayor or council? I'm sure your yard signs "Vote for Anonymous" would look great. Good color for you would be YELLOW!

    KING

    ReplyDelete
  20. I see the local newspapers are endorsing Anielski and NOT Hurst.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What would you expect? Educated people (Editor's) making sound choice decisions! Why would they not endorse her?

    ReplyDelete
  22. POLICE REPORTS are public record. Even a middle school student knows that! DUH! Get your butt over to city hall and check them out! You can pull all ya want! It’s great! That’s why we call our nation a FREE nation!

    Also.... I have a question!

    What would you say or do, if you wake up in the morning to find a candidate sign in your front yard when they did not ask for permission?! Hell, they didn’t even have the balls to come to your door and talk to you? They just ASSUME that it’s “OKAY” to plant their trash on your property. How would you respond to it?

    I've had two different signs from two different candidates planted in my front lawn. People who I have never met and have never spoken to. Don't worry Main and Hurst, the trash men took them away, so you don’t have to worry about retrieving them! I just placed them nicely on the curb on trash day, and those WONDERFUL men in the big trucks LAUGHED as they threw your trash away for me. I’m so glad I could make someone’s job a little more fun!

    This is ridiculous. The word TRESSPASSING comes to mind. Quality of Life Issues are being infringed here. You may as well have thrown a bag of trash on my lawn. This is not the kind of person I want as mayor. If you’re going to throw trash on my lawn, what kind of trash are you going to throw around in the VILLAGE HALL?

    Ok. Nuff said. Can’t wait to hear what the dreamless team has to say about that.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anon - you remark.... What would you expect? Educated people (Editor's) making sound choice decisions!

    One could only THINK the editor's would make a good choice, unfortunately this is not always the case. In Anielski's endorsement they made the right decision.

    More often than not, the spineless, flunkie editors & reporters of our local newspapers, (Bedford Sun Banner & Bedford Times)make easy endorsements and consistently do more harm than good to the readers they service.

    Case in point being the Bedford Skool Board race in which they endorsed a babbling racist moron named Joe Mestnick.

    But then again, what should we expect from people who have to work for local rags because their abilities are second rate.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Why are you so whiny about some yard signs. Obviously someone has measured your disdain for those candidates and put their address on the list to be funny. Everyone knows that the candidates don't place their own yard sign or perform their own mass-mailings.

    I just have to say that King is right in calling Hurst on his flip-flop. I used to like him because he stood up for the schools when he was watching these actions that were very unlikely to work in the village's favor. But when you go on the sun banner site and read their questionnaire, you can see that no issue really divides them. Marlene Anielski just happens to win by default. And to her credit she has always held her positions and doesn't mention the Almighty when faced with a policy question.

    I definitely don't have any say in what the RPCC says, but you can't refuse the obvious to back an opponent so blindly.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Councilman Brian SpitznagelOctober 24, 2007 at 9:47 AM

    I found out about this blog and decided to see what the hoopla was about. I don't have any problem with saying who I am, because I don't have anything to hide, nor will I make false accusations, or spout conspiracy theories, although I see one Councilperson does. I can pick his writing out of a pile so I'm pretty sure I know who it is. If he chooses to not identify himself, that's his business. I won't say here who it is. In regard to the Mayor's position, I have worked with these people for about two years now. My opinion is just my opinion, but it is one from an "insider's" perspective. I have seen things, and been involved with daily activities carrying on the Village business that residents generally aren't aware of. I don't have any problem saying that I will vote for who I believe is the best candidate out of the people running for office. If that happens to be someone who is not currently the Mayor, so be it. This is nothing personal and it shouldn't be. We are choosing a person we believe is the best candidate to be CEO of the Village. Both the Mayor and Mr. Hurst helped me get elected and I really wish one of them weren't running. It would make things easier from a personal standpoint. I have weighed each person's ability to set a goal and proceed toward that goal, to debate facts logically, to be willing to compromise on issues when there is a division of thought, and to know how to effectively manage the people we have working in the Village. I could go into a very long disertation on several issues, but I won't. Looking at each candidate from each of these perspectives leads me to the only conclusion I can make, which is to vote for Mayor Anielski. I don't have any problem communicating with the Mayor. We don't always agree, but the Mayor is always willing to listen to me and at times we have compromised on issues. Maybe it's because the Mayor knows that I will always communicate in a professional manner, whereas, instead of a phone call asking "why was this done?", she is instead bushwacked at a Council meeting and blindly accused of wrongdoing. I know I wouldn't like that either. Mr. Hurst has stated several times there are communication issues between he and the Mayor. I don't disagree. However, I will say that I have experienced the very same issues in communication with Mr. Hurst as he has with the Mayor. There have been several instances where a voicemail has been left for the Village Council and administration whereas Mr. Hurst stated he had spoken to three other Councilpeople and had four votes to make something go through, so that is what is going to happen. This is how myself and one other Councilman have been made aware that issues were on the table before a meeting. In short, I have written Mr. Hurst public memos in the past that he does the same to me as he accuses the Mayor of doing to him. I am not saying that one is right and one is wrong. I'm saying don't accuse someone of wrongdoing and say its poor leadership when you are doing the same thing. There are several other issues I have with Mr. Hurst, on a professional level, that bring me to the conclusion that he is not the right person for the job. For all my reasons, I also don't believe he's the right person for the Council President's job either, and that's why I didn't vote for him. I will say this though; IF he is elected, I will do whatever I can to support him in his position, as I would anyone in the office. The Village has to be run as effectively as we can make it run, and the only way that's going to happen is through mutual cooperation. As for now, my vote goes to Mayor Anielski. If anyone has any questions, I will try to answer them to the best of my ability. You are also free to leave a message at the Village Hall voicemail and I will call you back if you'd like to talk in person.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Councilman Spitznagel, thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. I think it speaks volumes of your integrity that you comment under your name. Unlike Councilman Denny Dimville and his anon remarks.

    Yes there has been quite a bit of hoopla over this post i made in July. Though I would call it more a "frothing at the mouth by a select few."

    The behavior of Hurst supporters appears to be consistent with his blind side attacks on Mayor Anielski you mention.

    Your comments as an "insider" reflects an openess not seen in many councils. I commend you for stating your position in a professional manner that would lead to constructive debate about a very important election in your Village.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Well, let the mud slinging begin Councilman Linville (TA WRIGHT) and Mr. Hurst. It was really nice of the DiAmico’s to let you use their letter folding equipment.

    What the hell boys? Why would you send out mud slinging letters to the residents? not ONE... but TWO in the same day, with the same paper, same font same lables with identical addresses on them? Come on! A high school kid would know to change the font, the addresses in some way or at least not send them out all at once!

    Why are you so scared of Anielski? Why do I ask that? Because people who do things like you've done, aren't looking to point out anything but the fact that you're liars, bullies and have ethics issues! Think about it! the items listed in your answers page were items drawn form this blog. Do you REALLY think that the entire village is watching this blog and making judgments based on this? To those who haven't read this thing, and received your letters.... HA! You look like a fool! Good Job!

    OH, and about that police report...It was 2005. Your daughter wrecked the car; you switched seats with her.... remember that? Funny, the residents do!

    Ok.

    Back to being an upstanding citizen!
    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for commenting Blue. Never met the moron but Dimwit Denny Dunceville and Hurst the Holy Roller obviously are scared.

    Funny thing is you are right - I don't think anyone from Walton Hills ever read my blog or even cared. Looking at my stat counter, until Dunceville or the Holy Roller began commenting on this post there were only 5 page views for this post. This was EVEN AFTER someone printed this post and passed it out.

    So their ignorance and hate breathed life into this post and hopefully has showed the people of your Village WHY Mayor Anielski should be retianed.

    The two stepping tandem of playground terror (Dunceville & the Bible Thumping Holy Roller Hurst) show the are unfit to serve breakfast let alone a Village.

    But desperate people will do desperate things!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hey King.

    Yep, yer right! This morning, all of Walton Hills came out to get their paper and found anothr little love letter attached to their mail boxes. This time it was directed at Mr. Ducheville. Even gave his home address and phone number.

    This whole thing makes me wonder if ANY of these guys are able to serve the village. Breakfast? Hell, I wouldn't let them serve my dog.

    This whole thing has turned into a pissing match, and none of these men have ANYTHING worth looking at. It's crazy. Like watching a Kindergarten glass fight over the red crayon.

    Have a WONERFUL week!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Sorry for the spelling in my last comment - it was early.

    The political zoo in Walton Hills has always amused me.

    I have heard stories of people positioning signs the night before at the polls for the best locations. For me this just shows ignorance.

    If anyone running for an elected position thinks that a well placed sign the morning of the election will get or sway someones vote - they do not deserve to be elected.

    Having ran for office, I can be proud in saying even though my opponent slung dirt in both elections and her son was a snake who was caught removing my lit. from doors by Bedford Police, I refused going down to their level.

    It sounds as though Douchville has been promised something by the Holy Roller if he gets elected.

    Please share, if you wish, some of the comments from the latest political morning newspaper insert.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ok.... here ya go! Just as it appears on the HALF SHEET of paper found on local mailboxes throughout the village.
    *************************************

    The fictitious "T. Austin Wright" forgot to put his return address on his letter.

    It's none other than Mr. Denny Linville, your Councilor.

    (Insert home address here)

    (Insert home phone number here)

    Call this slimeball and tell him what you think of his past and current tactics.
    Remember, "Birds of a feather flock together."

    Too bad we don't have a recall in Walton Hills. Remember this in two years when his term is up. Let's get rid of this venomous hatemonger.

    *************************************

    Personally, I think this guy has the brain power of a slow 5th grader. When will the pissing match end?! I am truly embarrassed to tell people that I live here lately. A lot of these stupid little stunts have gotten out and into the "real world" and I've been asked by a few people, “Did you hear about your councilman? Did you hear what this one said? Did you hear what that one said?” It’s ridiculous!

    Seriously, if these idiots would just STOP. Look back at all the crap they’ve pulled the past few weeks, the stupid CHILDISH note passing and all. They would just forget about running for anything! If they had any common sense at all, they would just give it up! They are not worth taking a chance on. They will only destroy what we have here.

    ReplyDelete
  32. License Plate DZF 2214 Wrote

    The fictitious "T. Austin Wright" forgot to put his return address on his letter.

    It's none other than Mr. Denny Linville, your Councilor.

    Anti-King Response:

    On who this might be is pure speculation based only on writing style. Anyone can duplicate a writing style! In fact Hemingway is the easiest and Willian Faulkner being a challenge there is an in-flight airline magazine that sponsors a Faux Faulkner contest every year to see who can best duplicate his style. No, I’m not in Mr. Faulkner nor Mr. Hemmingway’s class, but people will do strange things for their agenda.

    My field sources note to me that this car (License DZF 2214, a gray buick sedan) was driven by Jennifer Allen and Bob McIntyre to the polls this election day. One with this native intelligence of baboon should not accuse Mr. Linville of having the intelligence of a 5 year old. By the way when whoever they are, were discovered inserting this piece of trash on mailboxes and in paper tubes they ran like “scared haunts”. What cowards! Again, under the cover of darkness they were distributing this kind of hate mail and yet have the nerve to call T. Austin a “venomous hatemonger”? They should be ashamed!

    License Number DZF 2214 wrote:

    (Insert home address here)
    (Insert home phone number here)

    Anti-King’s response:

    At lease some have intelligence enough not to insert personal information in this blog

    License Number DZF 2214 wrote:

    Call this slimeball and tell him what you think of his past and current tactics.

    Anti-King’s response:

    More compliments, more compliments, oh thank you!

    License Number DZF 2214 wrote:

    Remember, "Birds of a feather flock together."

    Anti-King’s response:

    Again no creativity in coming up with a counter response, hey just copy the phrase originally sent by T Austin Wright.

    License Number DZF 2214 wrote:

    Too bad we don't have a recall in Walton Hills. Remember this in two years when his term is up. Let's get rid of this venomous hatemonger.

    Anti-King’s response:

    They didn’t sign their hate mail so it gives one the idea that they might also be the “Village Truth”.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Councilman Brian SpitznagelNovember 6, 2007 at 4:32 PM

    I have no doubt who the current incarnation of the mysterious T. Austin Wright is. Some remarks in this letter are direct comments written to me in previous emails. But, even without these emails, I can pick him out. Am I a "seer" Mr. Wright? Anyway, this type of stuff only serves to make people mad; even those who support you. For God's sake, grow some testicles and put your name on it. You have stated that everyone has the right to know who their accuser is. This was in regards to allegations of a false police report filed by Mr. Hurst. However, when it comes to you writing about someone else, you won't let them know who their accuser is. This does not bode well for your character, consience, ethics, or morals if you are very willing to turn around and do the very same thing. You have nothing to lose and, if what you say is truth, you have nothing to be afraid of. If not, it's not worth the paper its written on - except for the comic relief I've enjoyed while the rest of my weekend was spend sick in bed. By the way, I also give the same credence to "The Village Truth" letter. Again, grow some or I'll start calling you "Susie" at Council meetings.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Congrats to Mayor Aneilski for retaining her seat.

    The above comments in this post from some of the more mentally unstable residents lended much humor.

    To Councilman Spitznagel - your input on here was greatly appreciated - Thank you for commenting.

    Anti-King - Just want to let you know - YOUR childish actions and comments are what gave this post legs. Because of you, there has been over 300 hits on this post.

    ReplyDelete
  35. TO: The Irrelevant King’s Right

    Dear Mr. Irrelevant King:

    First I want to thank you for your complements on increasing the popularity of your irrelevant “blog”. It is about time you give out some compliments rather than the insults spewed forth previously.

    From Irrelevant King: “Anti-King - Just want to let you know - YOUR childish actions and comments are what gave this post legs. Because of you, there has been over 300 hits on this post.”
    I have reviewed other post and it would seem that you need my help on those as well because you seem just as irrelevant in those. Don’t you feel the use of the term irrelevant is justified? Please don’t take this as an insult as this is only my observations. Your observation of “childish actions” is another in a long list of childish insults. Have you no creativity?

    I now count two compliments you have paid to me and I just don’t want you to go “hog wild” as I might start to like you. You will be very hard pressed to find hatred in my post that I have lent (not lended as you poster previously) you. I would encourage you to take some writing classes at Tri C in proper usage and spelling of words. I don’t know how you can breath more life into your space, but you did seem to get excited with your use of “ignorance and hate” and I warn you that this might turn people off.

    I like your other anonymous people that write. Old Whyiawta has no profile on your blog. Ole’ Blue seems to want a blanket of anonymity, as well. The one poster you displayed, I think I recognize as one of Anielski’s “cob carriers” from up on Rashall Drive. I cannot say for sure however as I have no proof. He simply signed anonymous. Maybe it is him that is posing as T. Austin Wright. Maybe Councilman Spitznagel passed some of this Councilman Linville’s emails along to him so that he could duplicate the writing style. By the way I was informed that Councilman Spitznagel would talk behind one’s back and never confront them face to face. His posting here seems to fit that profile. Maybe Councilman Spitznagel duplicated the writing style and became T. Austin Wright from the emails that he had received previously. It is comical how Councilman Spitznagel notes “I’m pretty sure I know who it is” and he can pick out writings from a pile, but his phrase “I’m pretty sure” doesn’t display great confidence in his detective work. In another place he writes “I have no doubt”, but “I’m pretty sure” sounds doubtful to me. By the way, you heap mountains of praise on them, I increase your visibility, as you admit, and I get tons of insults and disrespect. It is amusing too that ever the gentleman Mr. Spitznagel takes a shot at Mr. Linville and myself by likening us to the gentler, warmer sex and I understand that Mr. Spitznagel is not at all like this face to face. (Now don’t stretch this gentler, warmer, out and give it to the Mayor because I would be fearful for Mr. Linville and me that the word would get around that we are perverts.) How much help was Councilman Spitznagel in making your posts popular? Why heap praise on him? What is wrong with this picture?

    My feeling is that neither of these gentlemen (I hope you don’t let non-gentlemen use this space) are T. Austin Wright. The reason I say this is that if you read T. Austin Wright and you check his sources you will see that he was right on in all the points he made. Anielski is not a leader-she is a caretaker ( I say this at the risk of the conspiracy theorist saying this is Denny Linville). Maybe Mr. Spitznagel passed his emails from Linville along to the Mayor and she had a cob carrier do it?

    Funny thing is you are right - I don't think anyone from Walton Hills ever read my blog or even cared. Looking at my stat counter, until Dunceville or the Holy Roller began commenting on this post there were only 5 page views for this post.

    (Anyone who writes these kinds of complements after spewing forth insults and shows disrespect in your usual references to anti-king could be referred to as an ingrate so I could easily have started this as Dear Ingrate King ANTI-KING)

    Check out the $2.3 million bond issue from the previous council that was not utilized, but left to collect a low interest amount while the Village of Walton Hills paid more to service to bond debt. Mrs. Vlk-Marie (the republican endorsement spelled her name this way so I suspect that you had something to do with that) would then note that at least we enhanced our credit rating or something to that effect. On the letter about Mayor Anielski and her transgressions I am led to understand that there are many sources on these acts, as well. Like Denny Linville has said and T. Austin Wright recently
    noted she does not watch the store, i.e. Village Hall.

    One of your anonymous contributors:
    Personally, I think this guy has the brain power of a slow 5th grader. When will the pissing match end?! I am truly embarrassed to tell people that I live here lately. A lot of these stupid little stunts have gotten out and into the "real world" and I've been asked by a few people, “Did you hear about your councilman? Did you hear what this one said? Did you hear what that one said?” It’s ridiculous!

    Seriously, if these idiots would just STOP. Look back at all the crap they’ve pulled the past few weeks, the stupid CHILDISH note passing and all. They would just forget about running for anything! If they had any common sense at all, they would just give it up! They are not worth taking a chance on. They will only destroy what we have here.

    This guy sounds hysterical! I hope he didn’t have a heart attack.

    If Councilman Spitznagel is the conscientious councilman he strives to be he would know what truth is and not heap disrespectful insults on the anti-king as the irrelevant king has done. After all he is an “insider” and asks “how much” every time the Mayor says squat, I am told. One who would appear intimidated in front of a “friend”, should not question someone else’s manhood.

    In what the amateur detective Blue writes below it is evident to me that he needs to go back to detective school. Why don’t you sign your cowardly, insulting comments, blue? This guy goes so far to insult the intellectual irrelevant king after being allowed to post and this simply shows bad manners. I have not seen any insults of you by Mr. Irrelevant King! Blue, you just read Mr. Kings admission of how irrelevant his blog is and here you go and heap more insults on him.

    It news as noted in the Postscript below that Anielski runs from and will never brief one on the net jobs created by her administration. I am pleased with Fords latest news on the Walton Hills Stamping Plant, but I hope Anielski does not take credit for this development.
    This is my last post on this irrelevant blog. I leave it to let it wonder where it might go. For the irrelevant King I would leave you with a few suggestions:

    Enroll in a writing course.
    Use your spell checker.
    Please stop regurgitating what you read in the Plain Dealer and view on CNN and get some fresh material from the Republican Party.
    Please, please stop regurgitating material you stole from Guvana Aarnuld. That girlieman thing has been overused and it is almost 4 years old.


    One final thought/question: the union endorsement quoted by Mayor Anielski on Candidates Night in Walton Hills would be of interest to me in knowing where it is located. Does anyone have knowledge of this? She said something like “Local 1060”, but I then discovered it is not the local Ford Stamping Plant local, as Local 420 indorsed Mr. Main.

    In the words of the immortal Richard Nixon, aka “Trickie Dick”, you won’t have anti-King or T. Austin Wright to kick around anymore.

    The Anti-King

    PS-Since April of 2006 the Village of Walton Hills has bled approximately 276 jobs from the FORD Walton Hills Stamping Plant. Source: Ford fact sheet from in April 2006 and the Sunday, November 4, 2007 Detroit News, later regurgitated by the Plain Dealer

    ReplyDelete
  36. Councilman Brian SpitznagelNovember 9, 2007 at 2:22 AM

    Isn't it funny that I never once mentioned Mr. Linville's name, however, in several instances in Mr. Anonimous (or should I say Susie's) comments above, he states that maybe I gave Mr. Linville's e-mails to someone so they could copy his writing style. Or that Mr. Anonimous (we'll call him Susie from now on) feels that I insulted Mr. Linville and himself. How could one feel that way when I never mentioned Mr. Linvilles name? You must be a "seer" to know such things. Or you just have a guilty conscience and aren't very good at hiding it. As for me talking behind anyone's back, please notice the obvious; I am the ONLY person to give my real name. I don't have to talk behind anyone's back-not even your's Susie. As for cowering to someone, remember back Susie, if you will, when Mr. Hurst came to me before a Council meeting and told me that if I didn't vote the way he wanted me to vote that night, he was going to schedule meetings that I couldn't attend, then he had four votes to vote me out of office for unexcused absences. I would think that if there were going to be a time when my spinelessness would come out, it would have been then. However, as you remember, I did not vote the way he wanted me to that night. I also confronted everyone on council to see if Kevin had indeed discussed his scheme with other members of Council. It was Mr. Linville who told me, "Brian, Kevin and I had a conversation and I told Kevin that I would never vote you out of office". I thank Mr. Linville for that however, if someone were to come to me with a scheme to do that to another member of Council, I wouldn't be so tolerant of this person's behavior, as some of my other colleagues were. As a matter of fact, no one was utterly appauled (as I would have been) had someone said I was in cohersion to do something like that (especially to a friend). So I wonder who's cowering to whom? Who's saying "how much" to whom, Susie? No, Mr. Anonimous (I mean Susie), I will continue to tell it like it is to anyone who asks and you can just hide behind your "Mr. Anonymous", make idiotic statements about me and cry because you think people are insulting you. The election is over, go back to curling your hair and putting on your pretty Makeup Susie and remember Brian Spitznagel told you to! I have to do my job now. Goodbye Susie.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be scared!