Friday, January 30, 2009

Girlieman of the Week Award -- Yusef Evans


From Politically Incorrect Gazette --

Girlieman of the Week
Date Awarded: January 30, 2009

Girlieman: Yusuf Evans
Girlie Antics: Relentless caterwauling

Yusuf Evans is the kind of gutless wonder who needs to grow a pair so he can ‘man up’. For the past year, he as been blubbering, whining, whimpering and generally acting like a complete pussy, because he got a boo-boo while visiting an Akron (Ohio) booty parlor named XTC Nightclub.

His boo-boo happened while he was pretending to be a man, for the sake of his cousin, who had come to pay pussy punk, Yusuf, a visit.

Evans says, while performing a dance move, a stripper's shoe flew off her foot and smacked him in the face. "She ran, at a nice speed, grabbed the pole and flung her whole body around, all her weight flung like that in a circle around the pole and her boot flew off and it hit me in my nose", explained Evans, who filed a civil lawsuit on Tuesday in Summit County Common Pleas Court. (Fox)

The stripper’s platform shoe made pussy punk double over, drop like a panty-wearing stone, and start caterwauling. He admits to hollering for ‘ten minutes’, but, based on his ensuing antics, he’s still caterwauling a year later.

"I can’t breathe out of one side of my nose."

"I need surgery."

"I’m such a complete pussy punk that I’m afraid of surgery."

"I want $25,000 to make the boo-boo all better."

Whine, whine, whine. For being such a complete and utter pussy punk...for being such a gutless wonder that he gives other Girliemen a bad name...for his incessant caterwauling, Yusuf Evans is the Politically Incorrect Gazette’s Girlieman of the Week.

[PIG thanks our friend King for nominating pussy punk for PIGish abuse.]

3 comments:

  1. I would have nominated Tom Fatton.

    -Prince

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to worry dear Prince... we have something much better in store for this humungous heap of RINO shit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At this very moment [1817 on 4/8/10] I am seeing this pathetic case rendered before the dazzling Judge Marilyn on Der Peepul's Kourt, just been gabberflasted by the fact this idiot [who came wobbling in with some slimeball hearsesniffing ambulance chaser on his arm and draped in fashionable prison-orange duds!] received INTERNATIONAL coverage - and wondering how the hell I missed it when it was, um, fresh! Of all the links with this "story" in it I chose this one first, and like old dude said long ago, "I was awful glad" I did since it's so damn funny. Now I'll go and read more formal text on this case, which to me shoulda been Girlieman of the Month, and will certainly be following this edifying blogsite henceforth!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be scared!