Saturday, January 24, 2009

Man sues Strip Club over Flying Shoe

About the only thing you can do about this one is laugh...

From Fox 8 News --
A northeast Ohio man who was smacked in the nose by a stripper's platform-style shoe is suing a nightclub for $25,000 over injuries he says will require surgery.

Yusuf Evans says he wanted to entertain his cousin, who had come to visit from out of town, so he took him and a friend to the XTC Nightclub in Akron. 30 minutes later, Evans says he was doubled over in pain.

"When the boot hit me in my face all I could do is drop...and just holler for about ten minutes", he said.

Evans says, while performing a dance move, a stripper's shoe flew off her foot and smacked him in the face. "She ran, at a nice speed, grabbed the pole and flung her whole body around, all her weight flung like that in a circle around the pole and her boot flew off and it hit me in my nose", explained Evans, who filed a civil lawsuit on Tuesday in Summit County Common Pleas Court. He's asking for $25,000 in damages over injuries he says will require surgery. "Right here. It's chipped", he said, pointing to the left side of his nose. "This side of my nose, I often get clogged all the way up, where I can only breath out of (the opposite) side", he said.

The lawsuit says XTC management allowed dancers to wear improper attire and required strippers to perform dances that made the stage a hazardous place.

"Safety reasons and that they're responsible because it happened in their establishment by their employee", Evans told FOX 8.

The owner of the XTC Nightclub had no comment.

Evans filed the civil lawsuit the same day he says he was injured exactly one year ago. The 37-year-old Akron man says he still has pain from the chipped bone in his nose.

He says he saw a doctor the day after he was injured. He has medical bills and was told he'd need surgery. "The bills, the pain, my nose that ain't gonna go away unless I have surgery and I don't like surgery so I don't know what I'm gonna do about that."

What an idiot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be scared!