Tuesday, April 1, 2008

'Bush killed' in Palestinian kids TV show

This is why will we be fighting terrorism in the Middle East for 100 years...

From WND --

A child stabs President Bush to death and turns the White House into a mosque in a children's puppet show broadcast on the television channel of the ruling Palestinian Authority party, Hamas.

In the Al-Aqsa TV skit, aired yesterday, the child confronts the American leader: "I have come to take revenge with this sword – revenge for my mother and my sisters. You are a criminal, Bush! You are despicable. You made me an orphan! You took everything from me, Bush! I must take revenge on you, with this sword of Islam, the prophet's Al-Battar sword."


"You are impure, Bush, so you are not allowed inside the White House," the child figure says, because "it has been turned into a great mosque for the nation of Islam."

The child declares: "I will kill you just like Mu'az killed Abu Lahab (an enemy of Islam's prophet Muhammad). I will kill you, Bush, because that is your fate."

The child stabs Bush repeatedly: "Ahhh, I killed him." More...

Make no mistake - if elected president (God Forbid) Hillahag and O'Dumbo will have skits like this made about them. Well, if he is wearing his "Uncle Jemima" outfit, O'Dumbo Hussien may get a break from his pals.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be scared!