Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Buckeye State Barf College Boy leaves to become Ambulance Chaser

The Naugster appropriately takes a parting shot at Buckeye State Barf college boy - Jerid...

From Naugblog --
Jerid Kurtz, the obnoxious chucklehead blogger from Dayton, has left Buckeye State Blog to pursue his future career as a slip-and-fall lawyer.

In his supposedly final post, he thanks a bloated Federal government for being his 3rd parent as a child while his biological parents went through a difficult economic
situation.


Jerid also admits that he fights for Democrat canddiates because they �take care of folks like me.� At least this means Jerid is an honest democrat. Most Democrat activists won�t admit that they are tired of that �personal responsibility� nonsense, and would rather be tied to statist politicians through a social umbilical cord where new programs will be exchanged for votes.

The Naugster points out a very disturbing piece of Jerids farewell post -

As the economic pressure slowly crippled my parents marriage - like my dad�s legs - to the point of domestic violence, Social Security kept my Scooby Doo lunchbox full. More...

Most upsetting to me is that Jerid would use economic hardships to justify spousal abuse. My parents also went through a divorce and our family came upon financial hardships at times. Never did my father turn into a wife beater! In fact - my father never even raised his hands or threatened my mother with harm before, during or after their divorce.

I am sorry - but there is NO justifiable excuse for a man ever hitting a woman, let alone the mother of his children. For people that are less than a man - excuses for hitting a women abound. I was always taught any man raising his hands to a woman is a sign that he is a chicken shit. Maybe this explains why Jerid would allow a female friend (don't worry guys) to walk alone to her car from his apartment - because he is a chicken shit and less than a man.

So all you wife beaters out there - you have another liberal ambulance chaser coming to rescue you.

I wonder if this means we will hear more from fellow BSB perv Russo?

Good Job Matt!

5 comments:

  1. I caught the "cradle to the grave" remarks as well.

    There aren't many people I hope fail the bar exam, but when the time comes, I hope he's one of them.

    -Prince

    ReplyDelete
  2. This still does not make up for the lack of a post about the last RPCC meeting!

    Good job though on this one though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whining or crying will score you no points.

    In due time. There is a reason the post on the RPCC meeting has not been put up.

    Do not fret Grasshopper - today may be your lucky day. The piece in the PD the other day ia being included in it.

    On another note --

    I want to clarify this above post.

    In all fairness I have always liked Jerid. Jerid and most of the other people at BSB have been more than fair in giving me conservative freedom on BSB. Being a dem blog - I found this very kind on Jerids part.

    I do have to say that he did get a little more partisan as time went on, but so have I.

    Jerid and I have exchanged emails since this post. As they were private and out of respect, they shall remain that way. Unlike a certain person we both know.

    I do believe Jerid will be a great attorney and wish him the best of luck in everything other than getting O'Dumbo elected.

    O'Dumbo would be Uncle Jemima for lard ass Vessels and the admitted peter puff and resident degenerate and juvenile ass pirate - Tim Russo the woe is me - "I was an online perv and queer," from Fagger Interuppted.(an embarrassment to Italians).

    I believe I may have been mistaken when I took Jerid's remark about financial hardships as an excuse for a man hitting a women. I understand it was the cause and not given as an excuse.

    That being said, BSB has big shoes to fill and I am sure all the libs destroying our country will miss him dearly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes..McCain is such a good choice. I want to vote for someone who likes to call his wife a C***. That's really valuing your relationship right there.

    The above comment was edited by me because some A**hole had no class. The only word edited was the C---.

    I will not censure comments unless a liberal asshat makes remarks like that.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be scared!