Friday, April 25, 2008

War Protester Attacks Wheelchair Bound Teenager

Laura & Jenna Bush were out promoting their children's book - "Read All About It," when a scumbag war protester began making an a** out of himself by screaming & swearing at them about Iraq & Iran.

Bringing his cerebral palsy inflicted daughter to see her hero Laura Bush, John Lovetro, asked the man to be quiet as this was an event for the children. That's when this 'nadless nutbag began hitting Lovetro's wheelchair bound daughter.

From the New York Post --

I told the guy, 'What are you doing? Shut up. This is about a child and books,' " said John Lovetro. "He was unperturbed. I said, 'Get out of here! You're being a moron!' "

The next thing he knew, Talis was allegedly punching Maureen - a fan of the first lady since meeting her in 2004.

"I heard my daughter hysterical yelling, 'He's hitting me!' " said Wendy Lovetro.

"He punched her on the shoulder blades, but that wasn't enough," she said.

"My husband pushed the wheelchair away from him and he reached beyond my husband and began pounding my daughter in the thigh." More...


Lovetro pummeled the moron until police arrived to arrest him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be scared!