I am pretty sure that, at one time, the homosexuals here in Cleveland whined when they were not allowed to skip down the street in one of our parades.
From World Net Daily --
A Christian street preacher is charging that the homosexual community in Chicago is guilty of hypocrisy because he was refused permission to march in a June 24 "gay" pride parade.
"I see this as nothing but hypocrisy," said Ruben Israel, who has been at the Chicago event for seven previous years, protesting the homosexual lifestyle choice from the sidewalks.
This year he sought permission to participate, and was refused. He followed up with a statement making the accusation.
- "Is this not the same group that demands everyone accept them for who they are?
- "Is this not the same group that cries discrimination, if not recognized?
- "Is this not the same people that will not accept us for who we are?
- "Is this not the same people that demand tolerance?
- "Is this not the same group that wishes to walk in Macy's parade and [be] allowed in the 'Boy Scouts?" Israel asked.
Spokesman Richard Pfeiffer for the Chicago homosexual group confirmed to WND that Israel had been rejected.
"We, the gay folk, have the right to exclude them from the parade," Pfeiffer said, adding a U.S. Supreme Court decision gives his group the right to edit the opinions of groups that participate in a sponsored parade. More....
I am so glad there is no Homosexual Agenda!