Two more quality appointments by Chairman Obamao...
Adolfo Carrion, White House, Director of Urban Affairs
- Carrion is under investigation because of work done on his house by a contractor that needed his assistance in a zoning issue. The contractor received the zoning change it needed and Carrion paid less than half the cost of the
estimate for the work on his house.
- Even the left-leaning Committee for Responsibility and Ethics blasted Carrion saying, “If the era of pay-to-play politics is over, Adolfo Carrion didn’t get the message.”
- Carrion spent more than $50,000 of his contributor’s money on a party for himself after he was named to his current position.
- Carrion’s appointment was announced on February 19, 2009. His position does not require Senate confirmation.
Van Jones, White House, Special Advisor, Council on Environmental Quality
- Jones is another appointee who sees racial issues in everything.
- Jones blames Bush for causing Hurricane Katrina(the hurricane itself) due to his energy policies.
- Jones’ writings contain so much vitriol that it is evident he doesn’t deserve any appointed position, especially on in the White House.
- Jones was appointed to his position on March 10, 2009. His position does not require Senate confirmation.
These are just a sample of the people President Obama is placing in positions of power within his Administration. If you want more information on these three and many others, please visit: Get Liberty.org
How 'bout that change?!?