Girlieman of the Week
Date Awarded: August 21, 2009
Girlieman: Congresspuke Alan Grayson
Antics: Makes last week’s gutless wonder look like an
icon of courage.
Last week, I opined that our winner, Congressman Tim Bishop, took gutless and girlie to a whole new level. I was right, then, but Timmy boy just got left in the dust by Flori-DUD Congresspuke, Alan Grayson.
Eager to avoid the infamy that comes from being a ‘Milk Carton Politician’, freshman Demoncrat Congressman, Alan Grayson (Flori-DUD), decided to bite the bullet and face his constituents at a town hall meeting.
Courageous to a fault, Alan showed his true colors with these putrid particulars:
- He issued a press released announcing the meeting a mere 24 hours before the festivities.
- He located the town hall meeting at the notoriously ‘neutral’, International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 606 Union Hall.
- The room in question only seats 125 people.
- Alan’s town hall meeting was scheduled immediately AFTER local Demoncrats held a meeting in the same room.
- Eager to encourage a frank, open, discussion, Alan let the union head-breakers man the microphones.
Talk about a stacked deck! A free ranging rational adults can’t get inside to ask those pointed questions, because the room is already packed with Demoncrats and IBEW headbreakers. If a roving sovereign individual did get in, the union thugs in charge of the microphones would keep them from speaking their piece.
This punk’s constituents must be thrilled spitless to have a Alan "Taking Gutless to New Depths" Grayson (mis) representing them in Congress.
Alan Grayson did the impossible, he made a gutless wonder like Tim Bishop look courageous. For those, and other, noxious antics, Congressman Alan Grayson is the Politically Incorrect Gazette’s Girlieman of the Week.
Friday, August 21, 2009
Girlieman of the Week Award: Congresspuke Alan Grayson
From Politically Incorrect Gazette --