Sunday, July 1, 2007

Tavis Smiley - "Blacks to emotional to obey debate rules"

Reading this article I began to chuckle and shake my head in disbelief. I then felt sorry for some of my black friends.....

From World Net Daily --

The moderator of Thursday's Democrat presidential debate said he did not ask the mostly black audience to refrain from applauding candidates' answers, because blacks are too "emotional" to obey such a rule.

Asked by C-Span host Brian Lamb why he didn't enforce a no-applause rule for his PBS-sponsored debate like other debate formats, moderator Tavis Smiley explained: "Because black people are an emotional people. I know it wouldn't have worked."

Smiley says the black audience attending the 90-minute session at Howard University would not have listened or complied with such a request for silence, suggesting African-Americans are unable to control themselves.

How do I tell my black friends they are not black? According to Smiley - They can't be!

I have seen them in public settings and at speaking engagements, but they were not clapping uncontrollably as Smiley suggested. Not a single one was jumping up and down, hooping and hollering. No Black Panther fists being thrust in the air either. I guess the civility and control of their emotions obviously excludes my friends from being black.

Could you imagine if the debate took place in front of a bunch of undisciplined and emotional Italians?

Not to worry! It has been a long kept secret..... When we get restless and emotional at public gatherings, just toss a few meatballs in the crowd and we will calm down.

Who knows, maybe a rib or two would work on the blacks that Smiley is talking about. Or maybe Smiley has been hanging out by the door to long!

Glad to see the liberals and democrats really believe blacks and whites are equal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be scared!