Tuesday, July 24, 2007

America, meet your dumbest congressman

This column from Joe Farah at World Net Daily was sent to me via email from a democrat from Cuyahoga County. The comment in the email with the link simply stated - "Nice Title, I thought for sure this would be Kucinich."

From World Net Daily --

Meet the dumbest man in Congress.

Who could it be?

Ted Kennedy?

Joe Biden?

Jack Murtha?

I admit it. There's quite a bit of competition for the title – the dumbest man in Congress.
Could it be Maxine Waters, Barbara Lee or Patty Murray? No, I'm not limiting the choices to men of the male persuasion.

Do you want to know who I think is the dumbest man in Congress?

I tell you it is Sen. George Voinovich, R-Ohio.

But Voinovich, being the dumbest man in Congress, self-destructed. He imploded. He self-immolated. He nuked himself.

You can hear the whole exchange for yourself if you have never had the pleasure. It will be worth your time – especially if you are from Ohio. More....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be scared!