Thursday, July 19, 2007

Mandel returning to Iraq

Yep, thats right, our freind Josh is returning to Iraq. Josh being the true American and Patriot that he is, did not bat an eye when receiving his orders....

"I didn't join the Marine Corps to say no when the Marine Corps needed Marines in my field," said Mandel.

"One thing I will say is that regardless of how people feel about the war in Iraq people here support the troops," he said. "We as Marines understand and appreciate that."

Talk about putting your money where your mouth is!

I can only wish Josh the best and look forward to helping him campaign to retain his seat in the '08 election!

2 comments:

  1. This man sounds like a true character. I got to know more about the legend that is Josh Mandel through the link to the article and reading the comments people who have followed him closer are saying.

    He is a hero and has a head on his shoulders. I'm glad to see him not dodging his military responsibilities.

    There was an argument about double dipping... that was an insult. It seemed as though everyone else agreed with my views. Every soldier deserves the pay that this man is getting and the pensions and health care that he comes home to. Nobody should ever tell him to forfeit what he and every other soldier deserves.

    I hope he is a rising star because he is a formidable opponent, and the best man (regardless of parties) should always win.

    It's amazing what a young man is capable of. I am curiously interested in more of his history, but he looks like he might just be a new hero of mine.

    Thanks for this interesting news, King, and I hope this guy gets the press he deserves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TIB,

    Thanks for commenting. Josh is a great guy! I will passon the "Legend of Josh" statement, he will get a kick out of that.

    When he comes home, I would be happy to introduce you to him. He really is a down to earth type of guy. Very very humble and gracious.

    I can only wish him the best and again thank you for your kind words, I will pass them on to Josh.

    AS for your statement of .....I hope he is a rising star because he is a formidable opponent, and the best man (regardless of parties) should always win.

    I could not agree more! And I have ALWAYS thought that way.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be scared!