Thursday, December 11, 2008

"Day without a Gay" Movement Bombed - Damn!

What could have been a truly spectacular Hetero-Holiday, a day absent of ass-packers, turned out more like a Barry Man-I-blow's failed appearance on "The View" - it didn't happen.

The "Day without a Gay" movement gained minimal support and could be considered a failure. I tried showing my support by calling in "gay" to work today.... I was told I would have to prove it with the three other guys that tried the same thing! Work went pretty good today.

Anyway, while some of the radical gay agenda sissy's supported "Day without a Gay" and didn't work today - others showed they can be who they are and do not need to force it down peoples throats....

Paul Ellis, 51, a manager at Cliff's Variety hardware store, said he didn't want his employer to bear the burden of his support.

"My employers have always been there in every possible way. I didn't feel comfortable discomfiting them when they have gone out of their way to be there for me," he said. (Fox News)

Good for Paul! I congratulate him for being a good employee, a guy I can respect as a person, and even the type of guy I could call a friend, and yes, even if he is gay.

Guys like Ellis obviously feel it is more important to be a responsible employee than imposing his lifestyle choice and disrupting the work place. By doing this, Paul shows he is a good employee and not a gay employee! It appears he understands his lifestyle is his lifestyle and not others.

Paul understands a work place is where you supposed to work - not advance the radical gay agenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be scared!