Friday, December 12, 2008

Holy Ohio Elephant Clan Crap!

I read this over at Naugblog today... (emphasis added)

Kevin DeWine's 2009 Salary...
$245,000

Keep that in mind when if you are unlucky enough to receive an Ohio GOP fundraising email.
I almost fell over when I first read it!

With Deputy Chairman DeRINO slated to make that kind of money as our possible next chairman, you would think - he would think twice - about describing the basic values of our party as "distracting social issues." Remarks like this are creating quite a stir among the rank & file members and has caused future leaders in our party to question DeWine's abilities and suitability as a future leader for our party.

Even if he, DeWine, would earn a salary of $1.00 - I could not agree with them more! At $245,000 a year - give me a break - he is part of the problem!

Notice I said - slated and possible...

One could only hope the State Central Committee members responsible for electing the next leader of the Ohio Elephant Clan will give strong consideration about DeRINO's stated desire of moving away from our core values.

I wonder what chairmen at the county levels pull in? If you know what your county chairman makes (Democrat or Republican) let me know.

Here's a spiffy idea... performance based pay for State & County Chairmen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be scared!