Monday, February 12, 2007

Hagan to run again / Kucinich has no chance

The Tip-Off section of today's Plain Dealer notes how Cuyahoga County Commissioner Taxin' Tim Hagan intends to seek re-election next year.

When asked about the rumors he may not run again, Hagan remarked "Yeah, I'm going to be vice president with Barack Obama."

"If I'm raising money, I'm obviously inclined to run and that's why I'm raising money now," said Hagan.


At Hagan's fund raiser on March 1st, patrons will be asked to participate in a poll on the Democratic presidential nomination, results will be released before the event is over.

Tim then takes an easy shot at fellow Cuyahoga County democrat Dennis Kucinich's presidential aspirations.

When asked who he thinks will win the poll of his supporters, Hagan replied, "I don't think it will be Kucinich."

We need a good republican to run against Taxin' Tim in his next election. Many may not agree, but I believe of the three democrat commissioners, Hagan will be the easiest to beat.

God only knows, there is a lot wrong here in Cuyahoga County and Cleveland that happened on his watch!

KING

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be scared!