Saturday, May 10, 2008

Steaming Load Award - Juan "Let Me Drive You To The Welfare Office, Chico" McCain

From Politically Incorrect Gazette

Steaming Load #1: Juan "Let Me Drive You To The Welfare Office, Chico" McCain sells America out to Colonistas.

Juan McCain, the steaming butt bullet whom the ‘independents’ and other Demoncrat lefties hand-picked for the Elephant Clan nomination, sold us out, again, this week. He’s setting up a Spanish language outpost in cyberspace where he can tell Colonistas all the things he doesn’t want us to know about an El Presidente Juan McCain immigration policy. On the off chance that his web site doesn’t convince them, he just announced his plan to address the convention of the top reconquista group who infests this land conceived in liberty - La Raza.

Tammy Bruce posted this prose on her must-read blog:

McCain reaches out to Latinos for votes
He acknowledged that his party's image has taken a beating among Latinos as a result of the "tenor" of the illegal-immigration debate during the primaries. McCain said he couldn't gauge the political impact of Arpaio's roundups of illegal immigrants and other criminals in largely Hispanic neighborhoods. But he ultimately blamed U.S. government inaction for forcing local officials to enforce the law...McCain never fully abandoned his support for other reforms, saying that the government needs to demonstrate that it can fix the border mess before it can expect the American public to consider allowing in temporary workers and implementing other proposals that are seen as benefits for immigrants.

"I believe that the majority of Hispanics share our view that the border must be secured, and the border must be secured first," McCain said. "But they also want us to have an attitude, which I think most Americans do, that these are God's children and they must be taken care of, or the issue must be addressed, in a humane and compassionate fashion. And I will continue to carry that message with the priority that we must secure our borders first." [...]

Elias Bermudez, founder of the Phoenix-based advocacy group Immigrants Without Borders, is a McCain supporter who believes that, as president, McCain and his Democratic allies on Capitol Hill could deliver landmark immigration-reform legislation within the first 100 days of his administration.

Aspiring El Presidente McCain has already shown a willingness, an eagerness, to jettison the conservative wing of the Elephant Clan party. He doesn’t want, or need, them holding his feet to the fire. His future, his future El Presidente legacy, will be achieved with the help of the liberals he’s courted all his political life.

Juan McCain might be your idea of a good time - are you paying attention KING? - but he’s damn sure not mine. If some butthole is determined to take a giant dump on my citizenship, I’d rather get the ‘gift’ from one of my enemies (O’Dumbo or Comrade Hillary), than a flaming liberal rat bastard who is pretending to be my friend...

Perpetrated by: Hambo

--------------------------------------------------------

When I first read this I put on my stepper's - was off to the PIG bunker for a little talk with Hambo. Then Porcus & Spyke the Wonder Tyke reminded me WHY Hambo is kept locked in a steel reinforced dungeon - so I came to my senses.

Don't worry fellow PIGster's - PIGster King did not turn into a Victimhood sissy and hire Femi-Nazi Gloria Allhead to represent my wounded Juan McSpain loving ego. No, I did the right thing. First I sent a side of freshly slaughtered beef to Hambo as an offering before I responded by email. Hambo just loves red meat! Then I began pecking away...

I feel Hambo's pain of watching our country become victimized by the years of liberalization through indoctrination from the left wing, tree hugging, panty wearing, etc... liberals of this country. Trust me - I try to kick a liberal in their "Jimmy Carter" every chance I get!

This liberal indoctrination begins with children through the use of the brown shirt educrats poisoning their minds at a young age. Much like the Hitler Youth Movement.

I agree with McSpain that it is not the states job, and IS the Fed's job to secure the border. But this does not mean the states should let every re-fried red bean illegally enter our country through the Swiss Cheese like borders. I agree and salute people like the fine American - Sheriff Arpaio - who feels that if the feds are not doing their jobs - the states and local authorities need to start making them do their jobs. I bet they would listen if he dropped off every border jumper on the steps of the White House or the Bush Ranch.

If it were up to me the border fence would be powered with enough electricity it would turn the little mule jockeys into an instant bean burrito. Left in my hands - I would have the border patrolled by swarms of Killer Bees, instead of Border Agents.

Border Agents would be dispatched tracking down the slimy ones that snuck through. Any illegals they catch would get sent back via a huge human sling shot. Instead of a weekly radio broadcast I would order this combined with PIG's "Land Mine Lotto" and create state sponsored reality series.

Maybe we could have a Mexican Rodeo. That's it - we can grab a couple horses and have a good old fashion cattle drive using border jumping Mexicans instead of cattle.

If I were President any Korrectnik protesting these measures - the ACLU, MSM and other liberal lick-asses would get anally stun gunned. This silly show would also be broadcast on live TV. Immigrants entering the country legally, assimilate and learn English would be rewarded by giving them the honor of using the stun gun on these ass hats.

As much as I would love to drink Tequila and have some mariachi mama talking dirty to me in Spanish while I give her an Italian/American sausage - I still want the illegal border jumping banditos out of the country.

The border jumpers are like an incurable infection on our country - almost like our Herpes. We can never get rid of them - but with treatment - they can be controlled!

But about Juan McSpain...

I agree, listening to Juan McSpain talk about immigration is like getting a colonoscopy with a hand held video camera - it hurts! How can a person be against Sanctuary Cities - then say if elected he would not go after them?!?!

Given our choices from current version of the Three Stooges- HillaKlan, O'Dipweed & Juan McSpain... I have only one vote to give. The first two are a head dive to hell!

As for conservatism... it died with Reagan. Our elected GOP officials have ruined any chance of us seeing that again. So we are left with choosing the slowest descent.

Unfortunately - Hambo, Porcus, or any of us other American loving PIGster's are not the candidates for Prez... I know - a sad day for our country!

3 comments:

  1. King for President!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe you said immigrants are like herpes!

    How can you compare humans with a STD? Have you no decency?

    These people are escaping here for a btter life and get greeted with crap like this.

    King you are disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon #1 - Thanks. Unfortunately, the world is not ready for me yet!

    Anon #2 - Yes I said it.

    The comparison is accurate.

    Maybe

    They can escape somewhere else. Who cares why they are coming here, they should only entering through legal means and access.

    Being called disgusting by a lib like you is a badge of honor!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be scared!