Sunday, May 18, 2008

Screw Toy gets Screwed Over!


I love this one....

Jessica "On My Back" Utovich is crying the democrat blues about her former job as the Travel Chick for disgraced former ass-grabbing AG Marc Dann.

After turning in her resignation, Utovich claims Marc Dann urged her not to quit and stated she could rescind her resignation. Dann's "office squeeze of convenience," tried and was denied.

Then at a press conference Utovich finally realized after being Dann's "screw toy" - she was getting "screwed over."

From the PD --

Dann followed with another news conference that morning and dropped a bombshell, admitting to the extramarital affair.

He also responded to a question by saying he did not know why Utovich had quit and added that she was not forced out.

It was then, Utovich said, that she felt betrayed and learned she indeed was out of a job.
The girl sleeping with a married man felt betrayed? Huh - nothing like screaming victimhood for a little sympathy.

With the blood of victimhood coursing through her veins, Utovich expressed her outrage & disappoint to Paula Paoletti, the acting chief of staff, and is pondering filing a lawsuit...

"Finding out that I no longer had a job during today's press conferences was beyond disappointing since I have strived to support the administration," Utovich wrote in an e-mail to the top brass at the attorney general's office on May 2.

She called the decision "unacceptable" and demanded an explanation for why she was not allowed to rescind the resignation and why she was not told before the news conferences that she was out of a job.

"I am appalled by the treatment shown to me, as over the past five months, I have been nothing but loyal and a hard worker," Utovich wrote. "I'm not proud of my actions in my personal life but do not deserve to be retaliated for them by the office."
Loyal, hard working & actions in her personal life?

Sweetie - your loyalty contributed to a sad impersonation of "Animal House," your hard work was covering for Dann & his dip shits, and boning the boss in a state paid apartment is not considered actions of your personal life.

Thoughts like this are reinforced when you have hack reporters like leather faced Connie Schultz of the PD hopping on her Femi-Nazi horse. While I believe Dann is an ass for cheating on his wife and should have known better than to sleep with an unstable employee - but he cannot be faulted for Utovich's mental instability.

The Femi-Nazi Schultz automatically assumes and calls the relationship "a mistake of exploitation for romance." Of course she would never think of it as - a young unstable girl infatuated with & turned on from the power of her new boss. The attention of such a powerful man - is very inviting to some women.

Leather face notes some of the email exchanges between Utovich and Dann. My opinion is that Dann realized he could knock an easy one off with this girl - so he did. Like I stated earlier - she was nothing more than a "squeeze of convenience."

Here comes the fatal attraction, that as a married man, he did not expect....
"Please do not EVER tell me to stop acting emotional," Utovich wrote to Dann in September 2007. "I try to do my job to the best that I can and you [expletive] on it. I try my hardest to make sure you are taken care of, do what you need to and prioritize only to have you complain and change everything without telling anybody. Your emotional crap is what makes everyone else miserable."

In another e-mail, she asked him, "Can you go to the bathroom or something and call me?" Two days later, she wrote, "My face hurts and burns from crying and I can't keep fighting."
So did Marc Dann force her to be a willing partner - I would say NO! Did he take advantage of a situation? He is an attorney, a politician and a democrat - a perfect DNA match for a sleazy, opportunistic rat - you tell me.

When Utovich turned in her so-called exit paper work she included a remark she did not want made public, which of course they did...

"You work at the Attorney General's Office until its no longer convenient for them to let you work there. I had rescinded my resignation."

Both walked away learning a good lesson...

Utovich - the only reason employers have employees is because they are needed. When your employment is no longer "convenient" for them - neither are you. This is not just at the AG office, this is life.

Dann - never let a female employee sign her checks using your pen!

1 comment:

Don't be scared!