Friday, May 16, 2008

Bowling for RINO's - An RPCC Event?


Only on my fourth or fifth cup of coffee I read the following story in the PD several times. At first I thought it was a press release for another RPCC fund raiser - Bowling for RINO's!

I figured for sure RINO Snakenberg would be home polishing his "horn" for this event.

Thinking this was another RPCC "Social Club" fund raiser & Senator RINOvich would be there - I wanted my balls to be in top shape for this splendid idea - so I began buffing my balls. There was no way I would miss the chance of knocking down Snakenberg or RINOvich with my balls.

My caffeine deprived mind was fooled again... it was just an event held at the Cleveland Zoo!

From the PD --

The rhinoceros family at the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo bowled this week with papier-mache pins and ball on behalf of their endangered kin in Kenya, Java and Sumatra. The stunt publicized the zoo's 18th annual Bowling for Rhinos fund-raising event Saturday, May 31 at Cloverleaf Lanes in Independence. More...

Damn it!

But I must ask - doesn't the above rhino knocking down the pins resemble how RPCC "Social Club" RINO's knock down our candidates?

5 comments:

  1. Between Taft, DeWine and Rinovich, you have a perfect score every game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I better tell all my Young RINO buddies to hide! Is it no coincidence that there was an RPCC event at the zoo in the past year? They probably did not want to leave any of our relatives out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You forgot all the RPCC RINO's are in CA celebrating their victory in overturning the gay marriage ban. I'll bet Harbarger and others are are getting hitched as soon as it is legal in 30 days. Remember these RPCC Rino's vigorously fought the gay marriage ban in Ohio in 2004 for obvious reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Homeboy...

    Harbarger can be accused of many things - but gay?!?

    Honestly - I like Dave. I agree with him on somethings but disagree on many also. I don't agree with his perception of some things either.

    One of the main reasons I like the guy is he is opinionated and is at least willing to give an argument for his thoughts. Again, I don't agree with all of them - but I don't care... I like him.

    My "Gaydar" tells me he might think the gays are OK - but he is not one.

    As for the acceptance of the homo agenda by the social club members in the RPCC - I couldn't agree more.

    Come on - they have a platform with no defense of marriage language. Can we say "Bi-Partisan Party."

    Oh I can see it now...

    Barry Manilow will be the entertainment and Barney Frank will be the guest speaker at our Lincoln Day Dinner, hosted by the local analologists of the Log Jamming Republicans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad all of you die hard republicans that "hold my nose and vote for Mike DeWine" types are happy. It is exactly negative talk like this that gets Sherrod Brown elected to the Senate. Are you still holding your nose?

    ReplyDelete

Don't be scared!