Thursday, May 1, 2008

Barbies Banned in Iran

Whenever I need a good smile or laugh I usually read my feeds about the idiot Islamikaze's in Iran. And once again, never fail, Iranian President Imachickenhead and his Islamic idiots pulled another boner!

I have posted how the muslim misfits have banned dogs, closed down of coffee houses & imposed the usual sharia slap down of women Islamic style - even though the sharia slap down did have an Eliot Spitzer twist.

Now the Shiite heads do may be going a little far... they are banning Barbie!

From Persian Journal --

Iran's Prosecutor General Ghorban Ali Dori Najafabadi has issued a dire warning about the culturally "destructive" consequences of importing Barbies, Harry Potter toys and more from the West.

According to a report, Najafabadi has, in a letter to Iran's Vice President Parviz Davoudi, said: "The irregular importation of such toys, which unfortunately arrive through unofficial sources and smuggling, is destructive culturally and a social danger."

"The displays of personalities such as Barbie, Batman, Spider-Man and Harry Potter ... as well as ... unsanctioned computer games and movies are all warning bells to the officials in the cultural arena," his letter added.

Najafabadi's warning comes almost six years after Tehran launched an unsuccessful campaign to confiscate Barbies. More...


Oh the funny part is not over - when I did a Google search for other articles - I found more morons that have issues with Barbie!

Yes, the femi-nazis also have a problem with Barbie!

Obviously jealous, these - "your Ball Park Frank will never get plump from me" type women and the gravitationally challenged - baby hippo types that no longer use a bathroom scale and are now forced to weigh themselves at highway weigh stations and have thighs larger than their husbands waist, feel Barbie objectifies women.

Just as sad and equally stupid -the Femi-Nazis cry Barbie is too pretty and the Baby Hippo's bellow Barbie is too skinny. These two posts (1) (2) I found left me shaking my head about this assault on poor Barbie!

Now for my favorite joke....

Why does Barbie have red t*ts?

Because G.I. Joe has Kung Fu grip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be scared!