Thursday, July 31, 2008

Terrorists wearing explosive underwear

This should hopefully highlight how brain-washed some of the jihadakaze terrorists really are. It has been well documented when a terrorist dies a martyr - Allah gives them 7 virgins when they go to heaven.

If your going to heaven to play with 7 virgins - what is the ONE thing you will be sure not to forget? Please don't say your tootbrush!

Guys, if you were told by blowing yourself up you would get to have a go at 7 virgins - would you blow your pecker to pieces?

National Terror Alert --
A study by India’s Sihala Police College forensic lab sources states that recent suicide attacks were carried out by suicide bombers used “explosives-laden” under-garments, briefs in particular, to carry out the attacks.

The study said that the explosives could weigh between five kilograms to seven kilograms, made deadly by adding glass splinters, metal ball bearings and bullets.

Law enforcement officers normally search upper body parts sparing the “privates”, the study said, hence assailants are increasingly using the lower body parts to dodge the searches. The study said that forensic experts were trying to devise methods to preempt suicide bombing. The experts have achieved successes in “Post Bombing Investigation,” the sources said, adding that resources are sharpening “Pre-Bombing Investigation” techniques.

My first question would be...

Excuse me sir - if I blow my pecker up using glass splinters, ball bearings and bullets... what do I use to "King" the virgins when I get to heaven?

4 comments:

  1. "wearing explosive underwear" - I thought maybe you were referring to me after a tough drinking night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to thank King for allowing us to post comments to this site without leaving our full name, social security number, and DNA sample in order to do so. I just posted a comment to the RPCC's Rough Writer's site so I am interested to see if they display it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RPCC Rough Writer's needs to start paying people to post on that stupid blog. They look like complete idiots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My post still never showed up on the RPCC site. It is a shame. The site seems pretty nice, but without frank discussion allowed on the items being posted it is a waste of RPCC money.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be scared!