Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Pope wants a New World Order

It appears the #3 holy dude, The Pope, (God & Jesus are #1 & #2) has either been bought off by the progressive left or has just simply lost his mind!

While I agree with some of what the Pope said, that businesses need to be modeled, "with common good by prioritizing ethics and social responsibility over dividend returns." I believe these are very important for businesses. However, the Holy Honcho then goes off the deep end and issued an encyclical, “Charity in Truth,” declaring what sounds like he is endorsing more world wide welfare, a global currency & a new world order...
In the third encyclical of his pontificate, Benedict pressed for reform of the United Nations and international economic and financial institutions to give poorer countries more of a say in international policy.

“There is urgent need (for) a true world political authority” that can manage the global economy, guarantee the environment is protected, ensure world peace and bring about food security for the poor,
he wrote.

The Pope continues on with his babbling spouting about a larger unionized work force, that capitalism endangers the rights & jobs of workers, global warming, increasing educational funding and opportunities and reducing energy consumption. Can someone say "Illuminati?"

Now, before the holy rollers tell me I am going to hell - I already know. I was raised Catholic, and I have a strong belief in God and Jesus Christ. Even though I still look at myself as catholic - I refuse to go by some of their over reaching stupidity. Yes, the church can and does do some stupid things... and this would be considered one of them!

The unions, out growing their purpose, have cost millions of jobs to be lost, capitalism ensures the rights and decent pay for workers / along with creating job opportunities, global warming has yet to be proven as fact, the more money we spend on education & coddling - the dumber & more liberal our kids get and windmills can't power the world -- even with his & Obama's hot air!

Now I'm going to confession!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be scared!