It might not be big buck$, in these days of trillion dollar deficits, but, to our warriors, who were counting on the ammo and fuel it was designated to buy, $2.6 billion could mean the difference between life and death, the difference between victory and defeat. Shameless bastards that they are, the Capitol Hill Clown Posse diverted money from a bill funding Pentagon operations and maintenance with 778 of their pet pork barrel projects, including these:
- A World War II museum at the University of New Orleans squandered $25 million.
- A Educrap institute named after Teddy "The Swimmer" Kennedy pissed away another $20 million.
- The Maui Space Surveillance System flushed $20 million of your hard earned dollars down the pork barrel crapper.
- Worried that E.T. might not like having Maui snooping on him, Hawaii’s pimple on humanity’s butt, Senator Daniel Inouye, flushed another $25 million down a crapper called ‘the Hawaii Federal Healthcare Network’.
- Maine’s RHINO retards - Senators Olympia Snowe and Susan Collins - served up what sounds like a military related pet project - Humvee maintenance. Did G.I. Joe catch a break from these RHINO’s? Not really, because this $20 pork barrel turd is slated for Humvees that are on the ‘front lines’, in MAINE.
Admittedly, $2.6 billion is, in this era of gargantuan federal spending bills, chump change. I won’t dispute the point, but I am compelled to ask how many of our warriors will be killed or wounded, because some rat bastard in D.C., squandered the money needed to pay for fuel and ammo.
During his NOTUS campaign, Hopey McChange spewed drivel about ending this pork barrel tidal wave. Obviously, his definition of ‘ending’ isn’t the same as yours, or mine. That’s why this rancid NOTUS turd needs to flushed down the crapper with the Elected Tormentors who are short changing the men and women who defend our liberty with their lives.
Friday, October 23, 2009
Steaming Load of the Week Award: Elected Tormentors shortchange our warriors, by looting a defense funding bill to pay for pet projects
From Politically Incorrect Gazette --