Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter - Christ has Risen!

On this Holiest of days I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter!

I am either blind or there were not as many of the annual attacks on Easter this year. Though I did hear some of the usual murmuring from a few, but more on that later.

The picture on the right is St. Peter's Basilica in Vatican City - the burial site of St. Peter. Everyone knows St. Peter - he's the guy that guards the Pearly Gates. He is like the bouncer at the doors of Heaven for Jesus & God.

Click here to see the 10 most Holiest places for Christianity in this article by USA Today and here is a story on the history of the Cross.

Now onto the murmuring of a few...

As they do so well, the Anti-Defamation League

is murmuring about the Good Friday prayer that asks God to lift “the veil” from Jewish hearts and deliver them from “blindness” and “darkness” so they might accept Christ.

Again, some people of the jewish faith think everything is about them. Whether they like it or not, they were used as tools in effecting the crucifixtion of Jesus. But of course when this is brought up - the accusations of anti-semitism fly.

While they continually remind us of the Holocaust - any reference to their participation in nailing Jesus on the cross are taboo. I guess facts only count if they further their murmurings and to advance their cause. Much like the way they pick and choose from the Old Testament.

I wonder if they will ever realize everything is not about them?

5 comments:

  1. I guess you missed my post about attacks on easter.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joseph,

    You best be careful... God of Dunder (Lard ass Vessel) may revoke your right to post at Plundercrap if he sees you reading my site.

    No I did not read your post on Easter, but being a liberal I am not suprised about your pagan post. I stopped reading the trash at Plundercrap after I was banned for insulting the object of Vessel's dysfunctional man love. I called the new democrap super hero - Barack "Uncle Jemima" Odumbo - Buckwheat.

    Plus I guess his panties are still bunched that I put one of his wench friends in her place over at Buckeye State Barf a while ago.

    I bet my reposting of PIG's Girlieman of the Week really has his Obama plundered hole whistling Dixie!

    Your post is a perfect example of what I refer to as how you liberal ass kissing korrectnik's are trying to redefine our right to Free Speech with the right to "Selective Free Speech."

    Attacks on anything the "know it all kiss asses of acceptance" don't agree with is OK. Yet let a person say something you don't agree with and the labels fly - racist, faggotphobe, xenophobe, Holy Roller, etc...

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one is attacking Easter or Christmas or anything else Christian, man.

    Not even the evil, gay-loving liberals.

    Worship whomever or whatever you like. No one is trying to stop you. I promise.

    Just don't try to force it on the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DOn't try to force it on the rest of us?!? Is that the pot calling the kettle black.

    If you do not want religion forced on you, why would it not be fair to aks you guys do not force homos on me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. DOn't try to force it on the rest of us?!? Is that the pot calling the kettle black.

    If you do not want religion forced on you, why would it not be fair to aks you guys do not force homos on me?

    ReplyDelete

Don't be scared!