With the passage of SB 777 all references and /or words referring to what would be considered a "Traditional Family" will be banned from schools. The words Mom & Dad will be REMOVED from text books as they would / could be considered offensive to homosexuals.
The CA State Assembly in not wanting to offend a few, feel it is OK to offend the very fiber of which our country was founded.
Someone please tell me again how there is no homosexual agenda of using the liberal educators & politicians to forcibly indoctrinate our children with acceptance of this garbage.
World Net Daily reports on the homosexual brainwashing of our children --
A plan that has been launched in the California state Assembly – again – could be used to ban references to "mom" and "dad" in public schools statewide by prohibiting anything that would "reflect adversely" on the homosexual lifestyle choice.
It's similar to a plan WND reported was approved by lawmakers last year, but fell by the wayside when Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger vetoed it.
"SB 777 forcibly thrusts young school children into dealing with sexual issues, requiring that homosexuality, bisexuality and transsexuality be taught in a favorable light," according to an alert issued by the Capitol Resource Institute.
Los Angeles schools already have implemented most of the proposals now pending for districts across the state, and among the changes are:
- "Mom" and "dad" and "husband" and "wife" would have to be edited from all texts.
- Cheerleading and sports teams would have to be gender-neutral.
- Prom kings and queens would be banned, or if featured, would have to be gender neutral so that the king could be female and the queen male.
- Gender-neutral bathrooms could be required for those confused about their gender identity.
- A male who believes he really is female would be allowed into the women's restroom, and a woman believing herself a male would be allowed into a men's room.
- Even scientific information, such has statistics showing AIDS rates in the homosexual community, could be banned. More....
Thank God Arnold don't like Girlie Men!