Terror groups throughout the world were doing back flips of joy to hear the "agenda of surrender" from democrap presidential candidates in their debate. Terrorists have labeled this debate a victory for the "resistance movements" in muslim countries.
Here are some quotes of the terrorists and their friendly democrats --
Abu Jihad, one of the leaders of Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades -
- This is a moment of glory for the revolutionary movements in the Arab world in general and for the Iraqi resistance movement specifically," I think democrats will do good if they will withdraw as soon as they are in power," ..... if elected to the White House, the Democrats will immediately order a withdrawal from Iraq. He warned if a retreat is not carried out, the U.S. will likely be attacked on the home front.
- "the invasion of Iraq was judged by Allah to be a failure. America needs to stop letting its foreign policy be dictated by the Zionists and the Zionist lobby. The Democrats understand this point and want to prevent this scenario." ...... it was "very good" there are "voices like Hillary and others who are now attacking the Iraq invasion."
Abu Muhammad, a leader of the Islamic Jihad terrorist group
- believes both the Democrats and Republicans are controlled by Israel but said he thinks the Democrats are better for his group's interests.
- "They will keep supporting Israel, but, yes, I think the Democrats are preferred and have a bigger chance of withdrawing from Iraq and making deals with Iran and Syria."
This from their democrat friends.....
New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson -
- "The first day, I would get us out of Iraq by diplomacy"
New York Sen. Billary Clinton -
- "If this president does not get us out of Iraq, when I am president, I will"
Illinois Sen. Barack Obama -
- "We are one signature away from ending this war"
The other candidates have all voted to end the war and we all know how the local nut job Dennis Kookcinich feels.
Terrorists, while urging Americans to vote for democrats, have rejected the faulty democrat thought that a withdrawal in Iraq will stop the insurgency in Iraq and will strengthen their resolve to destroy the United States.