Monday, November 5, 2007

Kid's find new drug to get Sh@# Faced with.....

I thought I heard it all before, but this brings creativity in experimenting with drugs to a new low, or should I say High!

From Wink News --
WINK News Now obtained a confidential memo sent around the Collier County Sheriff's Office. What it showed, sent a shockwave of disgust through our staff.

The question now is, is the new way to get high described in the memo, really being used in Southwest Florida. WINK News Now investigates.

It's called Jenkem - the ingredients may shock you.

"That's gross. I'm sorry, but when you think about people using this to get high, what do you think? That they're idiots," said a high school student WINK News Now spoke with.

Basically, the new drug is a mixture of solid human waste and urine, turned into a gas that can be huffed. More....

I had more than my share of experimenting, but never would we have thought to inhale the by product of human waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be scared!