Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A question for Billary....

Darn! Senator Clinton, I would like to ask you a question - first can you have your campaign staff send me one to ask?

The story on Hildebeast's "Staged" questions is getting better and better! I first posted on it here.

The young lady, Muriel Gallo-Chasanoff, a 19-year-old sophomore at Grinnell College, sat down for an interview with CNN. The student describes how she was NOT the only person asked to pose a "Staged" question by the Clinton campaign and feels posing "Staged Questions" is dishonest.

From CNN --

.....She said a senior Clinton staffer asked if she'd like to ask the senator a question after an energy speech the Democratic presidential hopeful gave in Newton, Iowa, on November 6.

"I sort of thought about it, and I said 'Yeah, can I ask how her energy plan compares to the other candidates' energy plans?'" Gallo-Chasanoff said Monday night.

According to Gallo-Chasanoff, the staffer said, " 'I don't think that's a good idea, because I don't know how familiar she is with their plans.' " Watch the student describe how she was approached »

He then opened a binder to a page that, according to Gallo-Chasanoff, had about eight questions on it.

"The top one was planned specifically for a college student," she added. "It said 'college student' in brackets and then the question."

Topping that sheet of paper was the following: "As a young person, I'm worried about the long-term effects of global warming. How does your plan combat climate change?"
Watch the student ask the planted question »

And while she said she would have rather used her own question, Gallo-Chasanoff said she didn't have a problem asking the campaign's because she "likes to be agreeable," adding that since she told the staffer she'd ask their pre-typed question she "didn't want to go back on my word." More....


Billary sure is a chip off the old block of her cigar smoking hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be scared!