Thursday, November 1, 2007

I'm Going to Hell for this post!

Signing on to read some news after hard day at work, I scanned the feeds of the Plain Dealer. As I was perusing the feeds a headline caught my eye - RINO gives birth in Ohio.

At first I was shocked, then started laughing as I thought to myself, "I didn't even know Bay Village Mayor Debbie Sutherland was pregnant." After getting over the horrible visual of the act needed for that to be possible (Ewww!), I clicked the link - Whew, was I relieved!

I read the feed wrong, it said; Endangered rhino gives birth in Ohio. I thought it said R-I-N-O like Sutherland, not R-H-I-N-O like the animal! Boy, don't I feel dumb!

From the PD --

An Indian rhino was born Sunday at the Wilds in Cumberland, Oh., as part of an international attempt to save the endangered species.

The Wilds and 21 other facilities are breeding rhinos to help ensure the species survives. Their population had dwindled to 200 in 1990. By 2005, the estimated wild population was 2,500 and 150 were in captivity. More.....

I want to sincerely apologize for being insulting in this post. I am sorry and will do my best to never offend or insult a rhinoceros again - Scout's Honor!


3 comments:

  1. Very Funny!

    Is that Debbie Sutherland and baby RINO Rob Frost in the picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drop Dead! You should go to hell! You are an asshole!

    Why don't you leave Mayor Sutherland alone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is what I love from this site. All I see are people complaining about not having a republicn candidate run for an office, no appriciation of volunteers, etc. Why don;t some of you run for office and see what it is like to run in this heavily democratic county. I cannot imagine running for public office is easy. But then I read all of this bashing of the select few people who do run for office. I didn't see anyone else lining up to run for County Commissioner, and yet you bash Debbie Sutherland. You wonder why Republicans leave the party to join the democrats, it is because of self defacating so-called republicans like you. You calim the reason our county party sucks is because of the chairman or other leadership? It is because of all you whiners that complain about out leadership and our candidates? King, why aren't all the central committee seats filled in Bedford? You shouldn't complain until your own house is order. You want to impress me? Fill those vacancies. You only need to find 5 people.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be scared!