Friday, May 18, 2007

Muslim attacks on Christianity

Ah yes, the Muslim religion is so full of love and acceptance!

From World Net Daily --
Christian churches are being ordered closed and those who are steadfast in the faith are losing homes, families and jobs as the cost of being Christian in Pakistan is rising, according to new reports from the Voice of the Martyrs and others. Even the death penalty soon could be a possibility.

The VOM cited one specific case, that of "Karim," who comes from a devout Muslim family. He routinely suffers the loss of jobs, contact with friends, and even homes, because of his Christianity, VOM said.

"After I became a Christian in 1997, I visited my family during the Muslim festival called, 'Eid-ul-Zaha,' where Muslims sacrifice animals before Allah," he told VOM. "I questioned my mother asking her why she was sacrificing animals to Allah and yet in the Christian faith Jesus Christ sacrificed himself for us. I explained there was no need to sacrifice any animals. My mother was shocked. She started verbally abusing me and told me she had noticed a change in me, but had never thought it was because I had converted to Christianity."

She warned him the rest of the family would not be as understanding as she was.

"Before I left home my brother asked if I was reading the Bible and if I had an interest in the Christian faith. He slapped and verbally abused me, saying Christians are 'churda,' dirty people. He said Christians would make me dirty and I should stop reading 'churda's books, the Bible,'" Karim said.
More....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be scared!