Sunday, December 23, 2007

Man stabbed for opening Christmas gift early

When I was married my ex told me I did not know how to argue. She would claim that when I argued - it was, figuratively speaking, for blood. Well, this lady below took it literally.....

From Fox News --

A woman stabbed her husband with a kitchen knife following an argument that began when she accused him of opening a Christmas present early, authorities said Friday.

Authorities said Shawn Johnson called 911 just before 1 a.m. Wednesday to report that his wife had stabbed him. He told police that his wife started arguing with him over his opening a Christmas present, according to court records. More....


I always used to tell my ex that my Mom always allowed me to open one gift before Christmas. She always said, "what's the difference, you act like a 6yr old anyway - so go ahead."

Maybe this guy should have tried using that excuse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be scared!