Steaming Load #1: Once again, the United Nations is trying to impose Islamikaze law, around the world.
Right now, it’s just a non-binding resolution, but, depending on the outcome of the Oval Office Derby, it could repeal our inalienable liberty and make us kiss Islamikaze ass. Like so many rights-nuking turds of this magnitude, it comes gift wrapped in a deceptive package: “Combating the Defamation of Religion”.
The non-binding Resolution 62/145, which was adopted in 2007, says it “notes with deep concern the intensification of the campaign of defamation of religions and the ethnic and religious profiling of Muslim minorities in the aftermath of 11 September 2001.” It “stresses the need to effectively combat defamation of all religions and incitement to religious hatred, against Islam and Muslims in particular.” (Fox News)
If, as seems likely, Messiah Barry is given tyrant for life status by his brainwashed Obamatons, this ‘non-binding’ resolution will, in the blink of an eye, become the law of the land. That’s all we need to kick the suckage up several notches, by subjugating our inalienable individual liberty to the perpetually offended Jihadikazes. Is this more Hambo hyperbole? Why don’t you reserve judgement, while you take a walk down the religion of peace’s version of memory lane:
- On Oct. 3 in Great Britain, three men were charged for plotting to kill the publisher of the novel "The Jewel of Medina," which gives a fictional account of the Prophet Muhammad and his child bride. FOXNews.com reported U.S. publisher Random House Inc., was going to release the book but stopped it from hitting shelves after it claimed that “credible and unrelated sources” said the book could incite violence by a “small, radical segment.”
- An Afghan student is on death row for downloading an article about the role of women in Islam, FOXNews.com also reported.
- In December 2007 “a court reportedly sentenced two foreigners to six months in prison for allegedly marketing a book deemed offensive to Aisha, one of the Prophet Muhammad's wives,” the U.S. government said.
- A British teacher was sentenced to 15 days in jail in Sudan for offending Islam by allowing students to name the class teddy bear Muhammad in November 2007.
- In February 2007 in Egypt an Internet blogger was sentenced to four years in prison for writing a post that critiqued Islam.
- In 2004, Dutch filmmaker Theo Van Gogh was murdered after the release of his documentary highlighting the abuse of Muslim women.
The Jihadikazes have a long track record of violence, whenever anyone does something they perceive as an insult. Do we really want to ‘empower’ them, by putting the coercive power of the Nanny State in their hands? I don’t think so Tim.
Free speech is a messy business, but it’s the cornerstone of all our inalienable individual rights. It’s an equal opportunity offender which, for good or ill, packs a powerful punch. Outlawing vast areas of expression, because it might give some hypersensitive true believer a psychological boo-boo, is the fast track to unrelenting tyranny.
It’s time to cut the crap and put the United Nations, the United Nations Human Rights Commission and all the pissant countries who infest both out of our misery. The time to flush these blights on humanity down the crapper was YESTERDAY.
Perpetrated by: Hambo