Thursday, October 9, 2008

Barack Obama explains why he Hates the American Flag

This is absolutely incredible!

Obama readily admits he hates our Flag, our National Anthem and our DAMN Country! But he still wants to be President! It is well known how Obama regularly disrespects our Flag and our soldiers - well he finally explains his hate for our Flag...

From Sunday's Televised "Meet the Press" Senator Obama was asked about his stance on the American Flag. (Emphasis Added)

Obama Explains National Anthem Stance Sun, 07 Sept. 2008 11:48:04 EST, General Bill Ginn' USAF (ret.) asked Obama to explain why he doesn't follow protocol when the National Anthem is played.

The General also stated to the Senator that according to the United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171... During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform are expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. At the very least, "Stand and Face It"

Senator Obama Live on Sunday states, "As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides, Obama said: 'There are alot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs burstingin air and all. It should be swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like To Teach the World To Sing.' If that were our anthem, then I might salute it.

"We should consider to reinvent our National Anthem as well as to redesign our Flag to better offer our enemies hope and love. It's my intention, if elected, to disarm America to the level of acceptance to our Middle East brethren. If we as a Nation of warring people, should conduct ourselves as the nations of Islam, whereas peace prevails perhaps a state or period of mutual concord between our governments.

When I become President, I will seek a pact or agreement to end hostilities between those who have been at war or in a state of enmity, and a freedom from disquieting oppressive thoughts. We as a Nation have placed upon the nations of Islam an unfair injustice. My wife disrespects the Flag for many personal reasons.
Together, she and I have attended several flag burning ceremonies in the past, many years ago. She has her views and I have mine".

Of course now, I have found myself about to become the President of the United States and I have put aside my hatred. I will use my power to bring CHANGE to this Nation,and offer the people a new path of hope. My wife and I look forward to becoming our Country's First Family. Indeed, CHANGE is about to overwhelm the United States of America.

3 comments:

  1. This is a totally false statement. Sen. Obama never said any of this. Political columnist John Semmens included this bit at the end of one of his columns as political satire, poking fun of a picture taken of Obama back in October 2007. Do not believe everything you read or get via email. For one thing Sen. Obama wasn't even on Meet the Press on Sept. 7, 2008. It's better to research for yourself then to believe every email you get or are you one of those lucky UK lottery winners???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't you tell the difference between satire and reality? I'd like to teach the world to sing??? Really.

    This whole thing started as an attempt at political satire by a conservati8ve Arizona columnist. Read here for the true story:

    http://blog.ericgersh.com/2008/10/follow-up-on-factless-facts-from.html

    Come on people. Don't be so damn gullible. Vote for whoever you want to on the basis of their policies and your feelings about the candidate. No need to make up stuff like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard to many people and seen to many articles from different sources that disputes you narative here.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be scared!