Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Bathroom Love; Republican Style

Idaho Senator Larry Craig, who has faced long time allegations he was a gay closet pervert, has plead guilty to charges of disorderly conduct stemming from his arrest for questionable behavior in the men's bathroom at Minnesota Airport. By pleading guilty, charges of gross misdemeanor interference to privacy were dismissed.

Looking for a little, midwestern gay bathroom love, the Senator got caught in a sting being run by airport police amid complaints of lewd conduct in the mens room.

From Roll Call --
Sgt. Dave Karsnia entered the bathroom at noon that day and about 13 minutes after taking a seat in a stall, he stated he could see “an older white male with grey hair standing outside my stall.”

“I could see Craig look through the crack in the door from his position. Craig would look down at his hands, ‘fidget’ with his fingers, and then look through the crack into my stall again....

Craig then entered the stall next to Karsnia’s and placed his roller bag against the front of the stall door. “My experience has shown that individuals engaging in lewd conduct use their bags to block the view from the front of their stall,” Karsnia stated in his report.

“At 1216 hours, Craig tapped his right foot. I recognized this as a signal used by persons wishing to engage in lewd conduct. Craig tapped his toes several times and moves his foot closer to my foot.

The presence of others did not seem to deter Craig as he moved his right foot so that it touched the side of my left foot which was within my stall area,” the report states.

Craig then proceeded to swipe his hand under the stall divider several times, and Karsnia noted in his report that “I could ... see Craig had a gold ring on his ring finger as his hand was on my side of the stall divider.”

Karsnia then held his police identification down by the floor so that Craig could see it. “With my left hand near the floor, I pointed towards the exit. Craig responded, ‘No!’ I told Craig that he was under arrest, he had to go, and that I didn’t want to make a scene. Craig then left the restroom.” More....

The bathroom pervert Senator, gave the excuses of, it was a misunderstanding (of course), and here is the best.... he has a wide stance when he sits on the stall!

Craig who has voted against gay marriage and opposes hate crimes legislation that would extend special protections to gay and lesbian crime victims, will hopefull be forced by fellow Republicans to step down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be scared!