Monday, August 13, 2007

Tommy Who?

Republican Presidential primary hopeful, Tommy Thompson, withdrew his candidacy. After coming in sixth, the former Wisconsin Governot withdrew his bid. Romney, the moron candidate was the winner.

Thompson released a statement after the straw poll withdrawing his bid --
"I have no regrets about running," he said in a statement released Sunday evening by his campaign.

"I felt my record as Governor of Wisconsin and Secretary of Health and Human Services gave me the experience I needed to serve as president, but I respect the decision of the voters. I am leaving the campaign trail today, but I will not leave the challenges of improving health care and welfare in America."

"I have very much enjoyed my years in public service and I am comforted by the fact that I think I made a difference for people during that time," Thompson said in the campaign announcement. "I hope to continue working to serve others over the next few years." More....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be scared!