Lesson No. 1: Cease-fires: "Chance to reload"
- Muhammad Abdel-Al, spokesman and a leader of the Popular Resistance Committees terror group, called truce talks with insurgents "a big victory for the resistance."
Lesson No. 2: Unilateral withdrawal means victory for terror. Evacuated territory will be used to attack you.
- Former Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades chieftain in Bethlehem Jihad Jaara said an American withdrawal from Iraq would "mark the beginning of the collapse of this tyrant empire (America)."
Lesson No. 3: Rename the "war on terror"
- Continued Mosaab: "Anyway, you are fighting al-Qaida, which represents Allah's will. You fight for your own materialistic reasons. But al-Qaida and insurgents and the Palestinian resistance is fighting for Allah and is looking to die, to be killed as a shaheed (martyrs).
Lesson No. 4: Islamic terror groups share the same goal
- But there is one basic fact, and that is all groups have the same goal, and we know that Allah will bring victory to the believers; and I am telling you that you are fighting Allah, not Islam. And Allah is invincible."
Lesson No. 5: Land-for-peace formula is really a terrorist rouse
- "This is an Islamic land and the Jews are invited to live in Palestine and the Muslims will guaranty their safety and honor. … Members of Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas's Fatah group, deemed "moderate" by the U.S., stated any land-for-peace deal with Israel is only a temporary machination to further their goal of destroying the Jewish state.
"One should understand an attack, a big one like September 11, demands a lot of time to plan. Therefore, this is not the American occupation in Afghanistan and Iraq that is preventing the next attack, which I think is only a question of time," said Ramadan Adassi, leader of the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades terror group in the Asqar refugee camp in the West Bank. More....