Friday, September 12, 2008

Obama supporters writing fake letters to PD

The following was left as a comment for a post on here. I feel it is, without a doubt, post worthy and encourage ALL conservative bloggers to repost this and pass it on....

The follwing editorial was printed in the Plain Dealer on 9/10/2008:

Republican believes her party is out of touch -- letter to the editor

I'm a longtime Republican who will proudly vote for Barack Obama in the upcoming election. I painfully watched the Republican convention.

Apparently they don't live in my America. My America is in a recession.

I appreciate the service of John McCain and the multiple military references, but that service will not put food on the tables in my America.

My America is Asian, Indian, White, African-American and Hispanic.

Apparently their America is all white -- all you had to do was look out in that crowd to see that the Republican convention did not reflect the diversity of this country.

In my America, Democrats as well as Republicans believe in family values.

Apparently, they believe that somehow that party and that party only cares about family values.

I would say that, apparently, the Republican Party is simply out of touch with the struggles of my America.

I am voting for Barack Obama and I am writing this letter because my America is the America that we will leave to our children, and I owe my vote to them.

Kay Creekmore

Copley Township

- - End of Editorial - -

KRS reader David Fago sent this letter in response --

Quit calling yourselves Republicns

I am writing in response to Kay Creekmore’s letter to the editor. She states, “I’m a longtime Republican who will proudly vote for Barack Obama in the upcoming election.” I question the “longtime Republican” statement. In fact, when I looked up Kay’s voting record for Patricia K. Creekmore I clearly see that she has never pulled a Republican ballot in a Primary election since the year 2000. In fact, the only partisan ballot Kay ever pulled was this past year in 2008, and it was a Democrat ballot. The public records do not lie, and this information is all public knowledge compliments of the Ohio Secretary of State.

Kay is one more person in a long line of people claiming to be “longtime” Republicans who are tired of the party and voting for Obama. I am also tired of the Plain Dealer blindly printing these kinds of letters without taking a minute to research her claims. It took me one minute to download the voter data from the Ohio SOS site and prove Kay to be a Democrat, not a Republican.

David G. Fago
Parma, Ohio

- - End of Letter - -

So fellow Republicans, watch out for these fake Republicans and the so-called Republican rag known as the Pee D.


Kay Creekmore's attempt of race baiting is typical of democraps. Some "Family Values" she cherishes - writing fake letters to the fishwrap PD! Of course the dolts at the Rag Dealer would only be too happy in printing this phony letter.

Great job in exposing this fraud Dave!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be scared!